PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 conspiracy or not?

SSaxdude
September 11th, 2006, 22:01
Today is the five year anniversity of 9/11, and there's been much controversity over if it was an inside job or not. What do you think?

Kramer
September 11th, 2006, 22:06
What do you mean inside job?

ExcruciationX
September 11th, 2006, 22:17
He mean's like the government did it.

Kramer
September 11th, 2006, 22:20
He mean's like the government did it.

lol that's such BS do people actually believe that?

ninja9393
September 11th, 2006, 22:35
lol that's such BS do people actually believe that?
omg that is bs
ohh yeah our goverment wanted to kill thousands of people and destroy a multi million dollar tower
and destroy washington dc(flight 93 almost did) and the penatgon

Kramer
September 11th, 2006, 22:40
omg that is bs
ohh yeah our goverment wanted to kill thousands of people and destroy a multi million dollar tower

Wasnt 9/11 what made George Bush declare war on iraq?

Accordion
September 11th, 2006, 22:42
silly question...all is warm, none is cold...all is "inside" not very sensitive are you...beyond salvation???

stotheamuel
September 11th, 2006, 22:42
it was an inside job... im a 99% sure.... it was our own government....sorry people

oh and dont get me started about the pentagon... a plane could not have possibly been what crashed into the building

oafan
September 11th, 2006, 22:43
people do believe that. there are some that think that the plane crashing into the pentagon was done by the goverment

stotheamuel
September 11th, 2006, 22:44
it wasn't a plane

ninja9393
September 11th, 2006, 22:45
it was an inside job... im a 99% sure.... it was our own government....sorry people

oh and dont get me started about the pentagon... a plane could not have possibly been what crashed into the building
why would our goverment do what i said

omg that is bs

Kramer
September 11th, 2006, 22:45
Who made up this stupid conspiracy anyway?

SSaxdude
September 11th, 2006, 22:46
Have you guys even heard of the conspiracies I'm talking about? If you had, then you might think otherwise.
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/
http://www.911truth.org/
http://www.loosechange911.com/
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/22855/Physics_Behind_WTC_Collapse

stotheamuel
September 11th, 2006, 22:48
to start a war..... and actualy there was a lot of money that dissapeared from vaults underneath which would be personal gain

^^^just watch loose change... (it's an hour and 20 minutes though >_<)

SSaxdude
September 11th, 2006, 22:48
it wasn't a plane
If you look at video from the "plane" crashing into the Pentagon, it looks much more like a jet. A better video was recorded of the "plane" crashing into the Pentagon, but it was seized by the government.

Here's some more:
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/27949/9_11_NORAD_Dick_Cheney_Was_In_Charge_On_911

stotheamuel
September 11th, 2006, 22:51
yeah within minutes after the attack.... and were neeever seen again..why won't they release the videos?? and it was a 5-8 frame video of the "plane" crashing they showed...

though the hole would show that it was a missle

ninja9393
September 11th, 2006, 22:53
u guys are so gay for beliving that

ohh i just found out that the building wouldent have collapsed if the people who made the build fireproofed it better cause 1 little area whwre the floors didnt get fireproofed could cause the whole thing falling down

V3N0M
September 11th, 2006, 22:54
Well even though that sounds kinda ridicules. And I don't think what I’m about to tell you is true but it just supports the others sides idea. Because when its put down plane and simple, it seems a little dodgy. There was the same controversy over pearl harbor. And he doesn't mean the government did it to our self’s but knew it was planned and did nothing to stop it. Meaning allowed it to happen without the public’s knowledge and and did nothing to prevent it. There a few reasons supporting this... One- an excuse to go to war. Two- in the Pearl Harbor incident the president at that time wanted to be re-elected but it wasn't looking so good so if something like this happened and he took care of it could make him look better and get him re-elected. So there are a few motives that could make that happen. But at the same time it would be extremely hard to keep it under wraps and I just can’t see how after so many years nobody has said anything. Plus there’s evidence saying that 9/11 was planned since the early 1990s. So as far as I know its not a conspiracy. Nor do I think Pearl Harbor was either.

Kramer
September 11th, 2006, 22:55
I havent watched or read any off the conspiracies but if they were true it would explain bush's reaction when he was first told about the attack.

stotheamuel
September 11th, 2006, 22:57
u guys are so gay for beliving that

and you must be a dumb ****ing bigit for calling someone "gay" for expresing an opinion... first of if i was gay... is there anything wrong with that... how is gay a negitive thing?

ninja9393
September 11th, 2006, 23:01
and you must be a dumb ****ing bigit for calling someone "gay" for expresing an opinion... first of if i was gay... is there anything wrong with that... how is gay a negitive thing?
sorry about that but i think 9/11 being an "inside job"
is being riduculous

i got a little mad and i will edit my post

Cap'n 1time
i think i will lock this. And dont call people gay... thats pretty lame.

Accordion
your thinking way too small... ...and dont believe the "evidence"... just so you know, i dont believe the official events... ...the situation is too large