PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Worse Game Ever?

wraggster
September 12th, 2006, 02:23
Its late and quiet for news so thats have another question :)

Whats the very worst game you have ever played or you can list more than one if you so getsthose comments coming in.

Worse game ever eh

Well for me bearing in mind its a matter of taste my worst game ever was Myst, i couldnt stand the game and really hated it, infact so much i chucked it in the bin.

Whats your worse game or games ever ?

skater9269
September 12th, 2006, 02:27
I know I will get some hate for this but I bought pikmin and hated it.

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:28
Killer7

benzo12
September 12th, 2006, 02:29
easily superman 64, i could never play that game for more than 2 minutes

**1_Man_Matrix**
September 12th, 2006, 02:30
Haha, my sister played Myst for hours on end..

I gave it a go, 2 minutes later I was clawing for DooM :D

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:32
Zero Wing had the worst translation.
http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com/zerowing.gif

watupgroupie
September 12th, 2006, 02:33
my least 2 favourite game would have to be call of duty because it's so realistic and to godamn hard. i also hate spider man 2 there both on the xbox. i got so pissed i almost broke a controller in half at call a duty. and spider man 2 i took a screw driver to the back and through it out. normally i'm a very calm person but these games make we want to walk to the creators and bitch slap them.:mad: and yes i know im gonna be hated for this.

fg-54
worst games:

superman 64 (the controls were horrible)

ninja9393
hoopfully someone wont say my game

here is a really awful game(aqua man battle for atlantis) and here is the review done by x-play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn7IteLFdQY

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 02:34
any disney game

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:35
Bratz: Forever Diamondz

kschewe
September 12th, 2006, 02:35
we should break it down to worse on each platform
nes is a hard one so many bad ones
snes lots of bad ones also not as many as nes
pc gotta be zork text game got my intrest for a minute

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:37
any disney gamenot kingdom hearts

DragonPimpsta
September 12th, 2006, 02:37
hmmm, lets see.... Those little hentai snes games... And also to the guy who said any disney game.. AHHHHHH kingdom hearts pwnz

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:39
Those little hentai snes gamesthose are annoying

AHHHHHH kingdom hearts pwnzyes it does :D

Gene
September 12th, 2006, 02:40
no ones probably heard of it, but it was a game back from the day for the nes called E.T.: Extra Turestrial i remeber that game so clearly. you were et and were trying to escape from the man in a suit and you try not to fall into holes. there were 3 or so levels. it was by far the worst game i'd ever played.

i think they might have shown it on g4tv before, but i cant remember well, so sorry if i'm wrong.

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:41
any game with E.T. would not be good at all

JKKDARK
hmmm, lets see.... Those little hentai snes games... And also to the guy who said any disney game.. AHHHHHH kingdom hearts pwnz
you wish :p

ninja9393
no ones probably heard of it, but it was a game back from the day for the nes called E.T.: Extra Turestrial i remeber that game so clearly. you were et and were trying to escape from the man in a suit and you try not to fall into holes. there were 3 or so levels. it was by far the worst game i'd ever played.

i think they might have shown it on g4tv before, but i cant remember well, so sorry if i'm wrong.
i know they had a whole eposode of x-play making fun of it

AtariFreek
September 12th, 2006, 02:42
Hello Kitty Games Or Driver: Parallell (Did I Spell That Right?) Lines.

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:42
PingPals is just stupid

thesandman
September 12th, 2006, 02:49
madden

Zeon
September 12th, 2006, 02:50
If we are talking about any game from any platform, nothing could possibly beat Action 52 from Active Enterprises for the Nes. Hands down worst game ever. The likes of E.T., Hylide, or even the Wisdom Tree games have nothing on this sucker. Well maybe the sequal Chetamen II is worse, but that is it. If you don't believe me look it up. tsr's nes archive has a very interesting artice on the company and it's two games. I can't believe any one would fall for paying $200 for the turd of a game when it came out. "That's less than two dollars per game." Yeah sure, if you can even call them "games". Some of the games don't even work and none of them are beatable. No it's not because they are extremely hard, it is because the programmer was too lazy to program a way to beat it or even an ending. Unless you consider the game crashing on a garbled screen an "ending". Ugh!

skater9269
September 12th, 2006, 02:51
I believe there was an E.T. game that crashed the gaming industry for a while really sucked also a version of pacman every one was looking forward to because they had played in arcades and it was for a home system and It was totally crappy really badly done.

pibs
September 12th, 2006, 02:52
disney has pretty good made games but crappy titles..

worst game ive ever played was ephemeral phantasia i dont know something about it made me hate it.

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 02:54
i didnt like ephemeral phantasia either

quigs1337
September 12th, 2006, 02:54
Without a doubt Superman 64. The controls were confusing and didn't even respond 90% of the time. Plus the map designs and graphics were straight up awful. I wanna find the guy (the game is too bad for a team to have made it) who made it and slap him in the face. I could seriously code a better game in about 15 minutes... Pong perhaps?

Yeah there were alot of terrible and totally half-assed games from the NES era but that was a bit before my time. I still have my NES but only the good games have survived.

shibby420182
September 12th, 2006, 02:55
need for speed most wanted for the DS worse game i have ever seen or played on such a quality machine

Zeon
September 12th, 2006, 02:57
Did anyone actually like ephemeral phantasia? I mean come on, places that sell used games have trouble pawning it off on poor suckers for $5.00. Not that I didn't fall for buying it for $5.00 used. Well someone out there must like it because people have bothered to take the time to write walkthroughs for it.

John Vattic
September 12th, 2006, 02:58
psp=Rengoku
ps2=Kingdom hearts
ps1=alone in the dark:one eyed jacks revenge
gamecube=kingdom hearts
xbox=lmao
ds=ping pals
gba=monster ranchers
gb/c=skate or die bad n rad
snes=lawnmower man
genesis=undecided (or they all suck)
pce=legendary axes
nes=cool world
sms=altered beast
gg=columns
vb=nesters funky bowling
dreamcast=seaman
saturn=undecided

man i hate all games and all systems now thanks alot!

**1_Man_Matrix**
September 12th, 2006, 03:00
Home Alone on the Snes...*Shudders*.

Most over-Hyped game was Metroid on the DS for me... I know everyone loves Metroid, but apart from the awesome control scheme I was bored to tears...

zevernos
September 12th, 2006, 03:02
how can u hate KH?? i would say the worst game i played was gauntlet legends it was horrible couldnt stand playing it most gauntlet games suck too..

ninja9393
September 12th, 2006, 03:02
ps2=Kingdom hearts

you are dead to me

Zeon
September 12th, 2006, 03:03
Legendary axe might not have been a great game, but I'd say it's far from the worst for pce. IMO Gunboat is definately one of the worst games for the pce if you don't include some of it's cd games.

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 03:03
psp=Rengokui totally forgot about rengoku. that game did suck.

ps2=Kingdom heartskingdom hearts was awesome.

crystlshadow
September 12th, 2006, 03:04
Suuuuuuuper Magnetic NEOooooooooo! Nuff said.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 12th, 2006, 03:05
Zero Wing
http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com/zerowing.gif

DUDE! YOU *******!

Zero Wing is the best!

ALL YOUR BASE IS BELONG TO ZIM!

I say.

ET for Atari. It either rocked or sucked, depends on my mood each day. Impossible, due to a messup in the program, which ye got holed each second. SOMEONE made a patch that made it beatable, actually.

FF:Crystal Chronicles...ONLY ONE PLAYER. Any other amount kicks some ****ing ass. Yo.

FINAL FANTASY VII, FANBOYS!

Worst. Game. Ever.

Anything that relates to retarded girls dolls.

RUNESCAPE.

FINAL FANTASY X-2!

Oh, whoever said Nester's Funky Bowling sucked, you've never played Waterworld. *shudder*

repuken2
September 12th, 2006, 03:05
Astro Robo Sasa for the Nes

ninja9393
September 12th, 2006, 03:06
i think the hombrew hunter is a little mad

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 03:10
ok then The Homebrew Hunter. ill edit my post so it says that Zero Wing had the worst translation. will that make you happier. we dont want you to be mad.

thumpa
September 12th, 2006, 03:12
get Rich Or Die Trying

My Nephew Asked Me To Play This Piece Of S*it

Gggggg-unot

Zeon
September 12th, 2006, 03:14
I wouldn't go so far as to say KH was one of the worst games or even a bad game, however I myself don't like it at all. Strange thing is that I LOVE rpgs but I have yet to play a single square game (or any game based on square's licenses now that it's squareenix) that I remotely enjoyed. I don't know why, but I like just about anyone elses rpg's, but Square? Final Fantasy? The Chrono or Mana series? Give me Wild Arms or Dragon Quest any day of the week. Yeah, I know I'm strange.

pibs
September 12th, 2006, 03:15
oh wait i got a game that tops ephemeral phantasia, i forgot the name but the sticker on the game for the genesis had a guy that looked like a ballerina......omg that game sucked to the max

PlagueMusic
September 12th, 2006, 03:17
any disney game
2 words
deep dive, if you don't know what that is
KINGDOM HEARTS

Junixx
September 12th, 2006, 03:18
HMMMM.....Quad off-road fury on GBA sucked....horribly

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 03:20
get Rich Or Die Trying

My Nephew Asked Me To Play This Piece Of S*it

Gggggg-unot
if you mean the PS2 game 50 Cent: Bulletproof. that game really sucked.

ninja9393
September 12th, 2006, 03:20
I wouldn't go so far as to say KH was one of the worst games or even a bad game, however I myself don't like it at all. Strange thing is that I LOVE rpgs but I have yet to play a single square game (or any game based on square's licenses now that it's squareenix) that I remotely enjoyed. I don't know why, but I like just about anyone elses rpg's, but Square? Final Fantasy? The Chrono or Mana series? Give me Wild Arms or Dragon Quest any day of the week. Yeah, I know I'm strange.
kh2 (or kh) is the one and only rpg i like

felonyr301
September 12th, 2006, 03:21
hmm i have to say those pc games that come inside the cereal boxes my god horrible just horrible.

Zeon
September 12th, 2006, 03:21
If we are not just talking about US or European games, a long running and somehow somewhat popular series in Japan by the name of Cho Aniki is one of the biggest piles of crap I've ever seen. It's quite disturbing too. *shudder*

ninja9393
September 12th, 2006, 03:23
hmm i have to say those pc games that come inside the cereal boxes my god horrible just horrible.
there is this one game that came iside of a chex cerial box is like a fps and it is kinda fun i guess but i was only 5 when i played it

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/chexquest/index.html

Junixx
September 12th, 2006, 03:24
there is this one game that came iside of a chex cerial box is like a fps and it is kinda fun i guess but i was only 5 when i played it

DUDE CHEX QUEST lmao i loved that game when i was little :D

Wally
September 12th, 2006, 03:25
Firefly & E.T. on Atari 2600

Firefly - Sound is REALLY loud and catchy, the game has no objective AFAIK

E.T. - WTF...

jono85
September 12th, 2006, 03:26
Superman 64 is by far the worst game I have ever personally played, I played it once and hopefully never again. They should be in jail for charging full price for it.

Zeon

Oh my gosh! I remember that game. We didn't even have a cd rom drive in our pc when it came out, yet I so badly wanted it. Probably because it was just a free game.

ikarimaru
ET for Atari, duh

The Hombrew Hunter

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/chexquest/index.html

Yeah, I remember that. It was kinda cool, and still is. It's like a lighter Doom. With cereal pieces.

ninja9393
September 12th, 2006, 03:28
i know wasent chex quest awesome

i got people backing me up on this

sroon
September 12th, 2006, 03:29
any disney game
What about Kingdom hearts eh!:rolleyes:

( O ) ( O );)

Hanketsu
September 12th, 2006, 03:30
dude, chou aniki was great for the comic value alone. how can you not love playing as oiled muscle men fighting along side a man train carting phallic vegetables?

samthegreat68
September 12th, 2006, 03:30
psp=Rengoku
ps2=Kingdom hearts
ps1=alone in the dark:one eyed jacks revenge
gamecube=kingdom hearts
xbox=lmao
ds=ping pals
gba=monster ranchers
gb/c=skate or die bad n rad
snes=lawnmower man
genesis=undecided (or they all suck)
pce=legendary axes
nes=cool world
sms=altered beast
gg=columns
vb=nesters funky bowling
dreamcast=seaman
saturn=undecided

man i hate all games and all systems now thanks alot!

haha lawnmower man! i used to play that when i was little. it was fun, but in a kinda crappy way.

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 03:33
sms=altered beastaltered beast is awesome. turning into that animal thing was fun.

pibs
September 12th, 2006, 03:33
OMG i found the name of it, it was lord of sword for the genesis. http://www.retrogames.co.uk/stock/assets/images/MS_-_Lord_of_the_sword.jpg
he looks like a ballerina to me with that lil skirt ha i duno its probly just me who is crayzee and thinks that :D

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 03:36
just by looking at the cover makes me not want to play that.

Zeon
September 12th, 2006, 03:38
dude, chou aniki was great for the comic value alone. how can you not love playing as oiled muscle men fighting along side a man train carting phallic vegetables?

Ok maybe some people find the series humorous and I understand that the point of the game is its absurdity, however it's not my cup o' tea. I find it rather repulsive than being anywhere near remotely funny. To each their own, eh?

thumpa
September 12th, 2006, 03:44
zero wing sucks
it is nothing more than a bootleg
r-type
whoever made this game should be shot

emuking
September 12th, 2006, 03:44
any game that makes you think of going outside is not a game :D

Shemp
September 12th, 2006, 03:52
Gee whiz. Worst game ever? That's a toughie.

Total Recall on the NES was a real boner biter. I don't remember Arnie ever getting knackered by bouncing midgets in alleyways from the movie.

Final Fantasy X-2 was one of the biggest letdowns I've ever had purchasing a game: $50 to "battle" baddies by... watching teenage girls play dressup?! Who thinks this shit up?

The Journeyman Project, billed as "the world's first photorealistic CD-ROM adventure!" Pure-D BS. Beware of any game whose major selling point is that it stars "Graham Jarvis from the Arena episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation!"

PS: I was actually one of the few people who were enteretained by ET on the 2600. Guess it's time to start ducking bullets... :-)

sheng
September 12th, 2006, 03:54
Enter the matrix for PC has to be the worst I've played....

hum... no wait..... it's got to be that GBA version of shinobi game, The Revenge of Shinobi... god that's bad >.<

http://uk.gamespot.com/gba/action/revengeofshinobi/index.html

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 03:58
OMG i found the name of it, it was lord of sword for the genesis. http://www.retrogames.co.uk/stock/assets/images/MS_-_Lord_of_the_sword.jpg
he looks like a ballerina to me with that lil skirt ha i duno its probly just me who is crayzee and thinks that :D
mm it is not a master system box? :confused:

waco13
September 12th, 2006, 04:08
There are so many I don't know where to start!!!!
GENESIS: Sword of Sodan, Rastan Saga 2(PCE also) and Street Smart.
SNES: RoboCop vs. Terminator(On all consoles).
NES: Urban Champion, Top Gun and Silent Scope.
Sega Master System: Any Alex Kidd or Wonderboy game.
PC Engine: Strip Fighter 2, Ken and Kato(Funny but sucked)and China Warrior.
PSP: Everything but homebrew.
PS2: Barbarians.
Dreamcast: All but Ikaruga, Soul Caliber, The Capcom 2D fighting games and Guilty Gear X.

Shadowblind
September 12th, 2006, 04:10
any disney game
I take personal offence to that if ya talkin about kingdom hearts. Otherwise, I'd have to agree.

Mickey Mouse wonder castle was the simply WORST GAME ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 04:12
waco13: all the DC games? what about shenmue 1/2, sonic adventure, resident evil code veronica, grandia 2, skies of arcadia?

salomon st
September 12th, 2006, 04:13
yes no one said mine i must say the worst game ive ever played was Razor extreme scooter on n64 it was soo stupid i just put it on my xbox emulator it is 3 levels and it is so dumb another one would be paint a dinosaur on nes

waco13
September 12th, 2006, 04:17
Okay JKK...I'll give you those!:cool:

ComixSans
September 12th, 2006, 04:18
The box design looks master system which bring heaps of nostalgia.

Just looking at the box shows what you miss with emulators imagine opening the box, pulling out the cartidge, and oo, pushing it in a mastersystem.

Of course the mastersystem would have to be extra big to compensate for the fact your nolonger a little kid

kcajblue
waco13: all the DC games? what about shenmue 1/2, sonic adventure, resident evil code veronica, grandia 2, skies of arcadia?skies of arcadia is a good game.

The Hombrew Hunter
"gamecube=kingdom hearts"

WTF you smoking?!

knman00
September 12th, 2006, 04:19
KRUSTY'S SUPER FUNHOUSE SNES and ADAMS FAMILY FESTERS QUEST NES

salomon st
September 12th, 2006, 04:20
lol the game just went to ur character screen wnd there were 2 count them 2 characters and the story sucked "a robot took your friend go do tricks on your scooter to get him back" and u were some little kid on his scooter soo dumb!!! the razor scooter game i mean

The Hombrew Hunter
September 12th, 2006, 04:20
Hey, to the hater of all DC games, WTF about Bangai-O? BANGAI-O OWNS!

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 04:21
"gamecube=kingdom hearts"

WTF you smoking?!i didnt realize that it said gamecube.

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 04:21
skies of arcadia is a good game.
I know, I love this game (wtf are you saying :P). But he said "all the dc games".. I was thinking that he hates these games.

waco13
September 12th, 2006, 04:23
To each his own...I am not judging BenGay-O....Neutral to me, nothing spectacular.

Basil Zero
September 12th, 2006, 04:24
I would have to say the entire Ultima Series or whatever its called....

other game i would hate is Dungeons and Dragons.

cartmandude14
September 12th, 2006, 04:24

I've heard of that.. but i believe it was for the atari 2600. The game was soo bad and sold soo little they took a bunch of unsold catridgesm put them in moving trucks, and atari dumped all of them in a landfill in some desert somewhere.

Shadowblind
September 12th, 2006, 04:26
Oh now I know what I hate. Paintbrawl, the first one. Impossible, and the most BORING GAME THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN.

Nafogel
September 12th, 2006, 04:29
I remember this one pacman game for snes. I think it was pacman 2. Anyways, it was a sidescroller in which you were in control of a slingshot. You would shoot certain objects with the slingshot, "encouraging" pacman to do certain things. When I say encourage I mean he didnt always do what you wanted to. He would sometime get scared and run away screaming. It was definitely the dumbest game I have ever played.

salomon st
September 12th, 2006, 04:29
lol im olaying that et game ( i have every atari 2600/snes/nes/colecovision/whatever u can think of) on my xbox and it sucks i just dont get it

thumpa
September 12th, 2006, 04:35
shinobi for the master system
and for the nes sucks ass

I wonder why asmik didn't port the pc-engine version
it's almost arcade perfect

jerrt
September 12th, 2006, 04:37
sms=altered beast
this sir is where we will have to agree to disagree. i'm playing this game on my psp now...

.....got my walk on.... ugh ugh..... punching out the skeleton dead guys....... strut some more...... feel bad having to beat up the white dogs because i have a white dog, but it is cool becuase they are like steroids and make me bigger and punch and kick with cool visual effects..... woah, getting bigger.....[the govenor of california ain't got nothing on me]..... woah, wait, i've turned into a cross between hurcules and teen wolf....... oh well. play on. [:

thumpa
September 12th, 2006, 04:43
this sir is where we will have to agree to disagree. i'm playing this game on my psp now...

.....got my walk on.... ugh ugh..... punching out the skeleton dead guys....... strut some more...... feel bad having to beat up the white dogs because i have a white dog, but it is cool becuase they are like steroids and make me bigger and punch and kick with cool visual effects..... woah, getting bigger.....[the govenor of california ain't got nothing on me]..... woah, wait, i've turned into a cross between hurcules and teen wolf....... oh well. play on. [:

lol when i got my sega genesis in 1989
(thank god I'm a 80's baby)
altered beast was the pack in

It was the s*it then
and it's still the S*it now:)

LazerTag
September 12th, 2006, 04:45
Tribes 2 for PC

slayer2psp
September 12th, 2006, 04:50
lethal weapon snes game made by ocean real bad

PShadow
September 12th, 2006, 04:54
Kingdom hearts sucks, sorry to say, i know many will get pissed, but it has to be said. Square enix and all this new rpg's are just sucky and they are getting quite emo-ish.

Shadowblind
September 12th, 2006, 04:58
Kingdom hearts sucks, sorry to say, i know many will get pissed, but it has to be said. Square enix and all this new rpg's are just sucky and they are getting quite emo-ish.
o_0

Squenix may suck but KH doesnt!

Granado_jake
September 12th, 2006, 04:58
HEY i love the lawnmower man on the SNES, it is so much fun lol,

Worst Game on PC....sorry all.....Diablo...and Diablo II.....don't kill me please...:) :) :) :)

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 05:02
.....got my walk on.... ugh ugh..... punching out the skeleton dead guys....... strut some more...... feel bad having to beat up the white dogs because i have a white dog, but it is cool becuase they are like steroids and make me bigger and punch and kick with cool visual effects..... woah, getting bigger.....[the govenor of california ain't got nothing on me]..... woah, wait, i've turned into a cross between hurcules and teen wolf....... oh well. play on. [::D lol :D

sko, TheLogicalGamer
September 12th, 2006, 05:04
Out of This World: Sega Genesis

Damn you Funcoland, they tricked me into that crappy game

matt2k
September 12th, 2006, 05:05
Drake of the 99 Dragons

Psphreak
September 12th, 2006, 05:18
Any Barbie game and Shaq-Fu on the Snes

pkmusicmaker
September 12th, 2006, 05:26
It's hard to say, cause sometimes a game will seem bad only because of hype. So I'm going to go with my biggest disappointments.

PS2 - Tied between Final Fantasy X-2 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

And yes, E.T. for Atari is possibly the worst game of all time, along with pretty much any E.T. game.

And anyone who thinks Kingdom Hearts 2 was a good game must love to sit and watch cutscenes about nothing and mash the X button in their spare time.

razorak
September 12th, 2006, 05:28
I HATE Barbie games....

Shadowblind
September 12th, 2006, 05:32
Why does evryone hate KH?

And for Xbox, the worst game HAS to be Raze's Heck(or another word if you prefer)

havoc_012
September 12th, 2006, 05:34
There are so many I don't know where to start!!!!
GENESIS: Sword of Sodan, Rastan Saga 2(PCE also) and Street Smart.
SNES: RoboCop vs. Terminator(On all consoles).
NES: Urban Champion, Top Gun and Silent Scope.
Sega Master System: Any Alex Kidd or Wonderboy game.
PC Engine: Strip Fighter 2, Ken and Kato(Funny but sucked)and China Warrior.
PSP: Everything but homebrew.
PS2: Barbarians.
Dreamcast: All but Ikaruga, Soul Caliber, The Capcom 2D fighting games and Guilty Gear X.

You just dissed rez, crazy taxi, and code veronica. :mad:

But while were on the subject of DC both sonic adventure games suck. Well the first stage in Sonic Adventure 1 is cool, but after that the game blows. Controls, camera, voice acting, fishing, you name it. Its like a popuri of suck. Especially if your part of the 90's generation. Then you can double its suckitude.

And to think the new generation will grow up with "that sonic."

Then sega did something unimaginable. They made it worse...

Shadow the hedgehog gets my vote. It has guns, and cars. WTF? Sonic and all sonic clones should run. Really fast. Not drive. And certianly not shoot guns.

Raekwik11
September 12th, 2006, 05:38
tale of the sun for the ps1 sucks so much its hard for google to find it.

Tetris999
September 12th, 2006, 05:38
elf bowling for the ds SUCKED!

The_It
September 12th, 2006, 05:47
Custer's revenge for atari 2600 was distubing

final fantasy mystic quest for snes was disapointing

for nes, the magical mcdonald's game, i forgot what it is called.

any game based off of a tv show or a movie suck balls

most rpgs for nes are too complicated to run on a system with only 2 buttons.

salomon st
September 12th, 2006, 06:00
the game ur thinking of is mckids

BL4Z3D247
September 12th, 2006, 06:02
gotta agree with superman 64, that game SUCK'D!!! also why does Raven from "That's So Raven" have her own videogame on GBA??? that game goes up on the TOP of the list of SUCKY games :p

RetroGoth
September 12th, 2006, 06:02
E.T. for the atari 2600 or superman 64 horrible games ummm also lets put home alone for the nes in the list

Tron_Fan
September 12th, 2006, 06:03
Man, I have played some serious stinkers over the years, but the one that absolutely STICKS in my mind is an X-Box game called "Pulse Racers". It was just AWFUL.

Some others I hated:

* Star Wars Rebel Assault II (PSOne)
* Microcosm (Sega CD)
* Summoner (PS2)

I'm sure there's more that I just blocked out.

Laichzeit
September 12th, 2006, 06:30
Magic: Battlegrounds

kcajblue
September 12th, 2006, 06:33
yugioh dungeon dice monsters was pretty bad

crackkills
September 12th, 2006, 06:42
the worst games ever i would have to saybarbie riding adventure for the gameboy advance.(I AM A GUY OK, MY SISTER WANTED ME TO GET HER PAST SOMETHING)

waco13
September 12th, 2006, 07:26
You just dissed rez, crazy taxi, and code veronica. :mad:

But while were on the subject of DC both sonic adventure games suck. Well the first stage in Sonic Adventure 1 is cool, but after that the game blows. Controls, camera, voice acting, fishing, you name it. Its like a popuri of suck. Especially if your part of the 90's generation. Then you can double its suckitude.

And to think the new generation will grow up with "that sonic."

Then sega did something unimaginable. They made it worse...

Shadow the hedgehog gets my vote. It has guns, and cars. WTF? Sonic and all sonic clones should run. Really fast. Not drive. And certianly not shoot guns.

Take it easy there DC fanboy, No need to be hyper critical about my comment....Shadow does suck. Rez and Crazy Taxi are okay, but not spectacular IMO. Sorry I had to edit and explain why R.E. Code Veronica sucked THE CONTROLS...The crappy R.C. car controls...Phooey! Sorry last edit to apologize for calling you a fanboy....and the word "suckitude" is awesome!!! And I am not a 90's gen!!

doof69
September 12th, 2006, 07:35
SIMS sucks balls. I hate it, so boring and pointless

actually almost anything from EA sucks balls

Eyedunno
September 12th, 2006, 07:38
Zero Wing had the worst translation.
No. Unless by "worst," you mean "best."

As for E.T., I've never actually played it, but there was a review on GameSpot that actually convinced me that it's not really all that bad of a game (if you take the time to master it). The programmers (who at the time were very esteemed - I believe one of them programmed Yar's Revenge, for one) were rushed, but they did the best they could in the timeframe they were given, and they were fairly proud of the end result, until it tanked. Also, E.T. certainly didn't cause the industry crash: the industry caused its own crash through bad business decisions and irrational exuberance. The game is often cited as a contributing factor, but that's not all the fault of the game itself. Atari was convinced they were going to sell millions of the thing (and they made a lot of similarly bad production line decisions with other games).

I'm putting in a vote for Big Rigs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rigs:_Over_the_Road_Racing). I haven't actually played it, but seeing video of the game in action was enough.

The box of Big Rigs grandiosely proclaims that the player may "[r]ace trucks across the country, with cops chasing [him or her]." GameSpot considered this description of the game to be nothing more than "terrible, horrible lies" [1] there are, in fact, no "cops" at all in the game. In addition, no proper racing occurs in Big Rigs, as the computer-controlled opponent does not actually move. The player may simply guide the truck through the checkpoints and to the finish in order to achieve victory.

There are no true obstacles for the player to negotiate in Big Rigs, as the truck may freely be driven on and off roads without any loss of traction, straight up the steepest of hills, through structures, and even out of the map's boundaries, all without any reciprocal change in speed. The truck falls through bridges as if they do not even exist, but this does not present a problem for the player because the truck is capable of driving on water at the same speed it does on land. In addition, when the player's truck is put into reverse, it has no terminal velocity; so long as the reverse key is held, the truck will accelerate indefinitely. It is even possible, after several minutes of acceleration in this manner, for the speedometer to reach many thousands of times the speed of light. However, as soon as the reverse key is released, no matter what speed the truck is travelling at, it will halt instantly. Indeed, the actual acceleration of the truck increases over time, along with its speed. Put simply, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing largely ignores the laws of physics.

Video_freak
September 12th, 2006, 07:40
I always check Gamespot before I buy games, so I love all of mine! :D

BL4Z3D247
September 12th, 2006, 07:56
E.T. for the atari 2600 or superman 64 horrible games ummm also lets put home alone for the nes in the list
haha awww c'mon Home Alone was fun the first time i played it(long time ago)...but i guess now(after just playing it again for about 1 min. :cool:) it's not so good lol

angusW
September 12th, 2006, 08:43
Etrom: The Astral Essence

One big bag of crap.

dejkirkby
September 12th, 2006, 08:48
Sonic CD. man that sucked!!

240-185
September 12th, 2006, 08:49
On GBA: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
Waiting about 20 minutes to save the game by tapping the A button and reading the worst dialogs I've ever seen.

On SNES/SF: A game called 'Miracle Girls'. Annoying charas, very short, very childish, but very hard to control. It's impossible to jump and move together.

On Game Gear: "Sonic 2" and "Bart vs. the World". The first because I was young and I believed the game was the same as on Genesis/MegaDrive. I just encountered a hard game (this first boss >_<) with bad musics.

The second because the instructions booklet was wrong, the gfx were very poor, and the game was too difficult, due to a crappy coding. And there wasn't any savepoint.

[edit]...and I forgot the masterpiece of crappy RPGs: FINAL FANTASY VIII (Played it on PC, installing the MIDI drivers got my PC slower, annoying speeches, annoying game, annoying story, I think the first time I tried to quit the game, I had to ctrl-alt-del, before reading I have to alt-f4...)

markymark1
September 12th, 2006, 09:05
Have to agree, Sonic CD! That game ruled at sucking!

havoc_012
September 12th, 2006, 09:13
Take it easy there DC fanboy, No need to be hyper critical about my comment....Shadow does suck. Rez and Crazy Taxi are okay, but not spectacular IMO. Sorry I had to edit and explain why R.E. Code Veronica sucked THE CONTROLS...The crappy R.C. car controls...Phooey! Sorry last edit to apologize for calling you a fanboy....and the word "suckitude" is awesome!!! And I am not a 90's gen!!

What I ment to say is that anyone who has played the old school sonic games has no buisness going near shadow. R.E. C.V. controls do blow, but that was what was available at the time (well, what we were given anyway). No R.E. 4 back then - or as the box art suggests "4 Resident Evil".. As for the fanboy part, yeah, I probably am. I usually root for the underdog. But, Sega hardly exsists to me now, with Miziguchi (of lumines fame) and other key members leaving before the collapse.

GobboFett
September 12th, 2006, 10:03
I think I'd have to say "The Lawnmower Man" on Sega Mega Drive. That game made me cringe ;)

gelon
September 12th, 2006, 10:19
Atari 2600 - Chainshaw Massacre

http://www.ataritimes.com/2600/images/texaschainsawmassacre.gif

chipan
September 12th, 2006, 11:16
The worst games for me are:
Kingdom Hearts: Playing it can be fun but I don't stand that weird mix of characters (square=very good, disney=good, square+disney=big piece of shit).
Balloon fight (NES); annoying music, annoying graphics and annoying game.
Sword of the Berserk (DC): crappy graphics and quite unplayable.

StuiWooi
September 12th, 2006, 11:48
Easy answer for this, kingdom hearts => sucks to the max

razorak
September 12th, 2006, 11:54
not the wisest thing to say with so many Kingdom Heart fans here...lol

mmmbud
September 12th, 2006, 12:16
Hey i think the worst game ever is serious sam on the gba.

You start with a chainsaw against those headless bombers and its all slow and discusting you gotta see it to belive how bad it is.

weirdelf
September 12th, 2006, 12:26
big rigs on pc

Warpath
September 12th, 2006, 12:34
Ha, I've played a lot of video games in my lifetime, and yeah every console has had alot of stinkers. I can name a few myself.

Atari 2600: E.T. is the worst hands down. Followed by the disturbing Custer's revenge, and the A-Team game HACK.

Atari 5200: Ballblazer

Atari 7200: Not enough games to really say much about. Most were cool

Colecovision: Smurfs, Tarzan (Ugh!), Gust buster, Sewer Sam to name a few.

NES: Almost all the Multigame Carts, Fester's Quest, Chiler, Baby Boomer

SMS:Alex Kidd in Shinobi World, Alex Kidd in High Tech World, ALF (!!), Back to the Future 2 and 3, Cyber Shinobi, All Disney Mickey Mouse games, Ghost House. This list could continue....

SNES: 3 ninja's Kick back, Most Disney games, Mario is Missing, Shaq Fu, anything Barbie related, anything Barney related, anything Teletubbies related. This list could also continue

Genesis: Phantasy Star III, Phantasy Star IV (Both of these were not because of the RPG story, but just poor graphics and gameplay), American Gladiators, Almost anything Disney and Barbie related, Beavis and Butthead, Beast Wrestler. And more...

PC: Rise of the Robots, Catfight (Oh GOODNESS!! this was just plain awful), TKO Women's Boxing, MYST, King's Quest 1, Hulk, and much MUCH more.

PSX: anything Barbie or Barney or Disney related, Time Crisis, Fighting Eyes (MEGA ugh!).

Dreamcast: Maken X, Super Magnetic Neo, Evil Twin (Just for being weird), ECW hardcore Wrestling, Southpark: Chef's Luv Shack and Tomb Raider Chronicles. Sega Game Pack Volume 1 (This fall here just because of extremely poor sound emulation, try playing Phantasy Star II without your ears bleeding)

PS2: Grandia 2 (This was just an insult to a great game), Final Fantasy X2, Kingdom Hearts (Again, nice graphics, great story, but it's just mostly mindless button mashing and not a true RPG)

Gamecube: Evolution Legends(?) (I forgot the full titile name, and yes this was another insult to a great dreamcast game). Skies of Arcadia chronicles (Same here), Legends of Wrestling, Warioware microgame$ (just because there was pretty much nearly no improvement over the GBA version)

I know i don't expect everyone to agree with me, these are just my opinions, on some of the worst in most consoles.

Hungry Horace
September 12th, 2006, 12:51
easy one for me....

Mario. any version. any system.

cant stand it and think it's the most over-rated platformer ever made. Probably because i largely love platform games. as a rule of thumb, Taito could have shown them how to do it properly. at least then it wouldnt be so mind numbingly route-memorising.

i've played plenty of bad budget-games, but what's the point in hating something that's been and gone in a few minutes?

kichigai
September 12th, 2006, 12:54
WORLD OF WARCRAFT OMG LOLZ

...just kidding. i have a 60 hunter. bet i gave someone an aneurism.

anyways...

GBA: lord of the rings: fotr(the one based on the book)
DS: Ping Pals (wth? whats the point?)
PSP: i love rengoku...just wish there was a point to it. engine has so much promise...:(

PC: myst. i play halo too much to put it here because i dont like the engine.

also, any h-game (save sexy beach), disney games, and games marketed towards the female audience (sorry.)

saotome22
September 12th, 2006, 13:05
I have to say Sims....any version...any system. it's boring and pointless.
other really bad ones...
I'll have to agree on lawnmowerman... and some Tron game for the PC that I picked up in the 90's.
Any soccer manager game...they just suck.
there are probably more, but I should be working right now :)

b8a
September 12th, 2006, 13:07
actually almost anything from EA sucks ballsWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It had to be said! That's freaking hi-larious because it's so true! Wasn't Budokan a EA game? Uggh. Talk about the height of tedium. They are possibly the least ambitious major game company out there... I think their company motto is "You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator". If it's not, it'd sure fit.

I couldn't stop laughing a few weeks back when one of the bigwigs at EA was telling Sony to get it's act togeather or else they'd pull out of the PSP. EA games are what I consider to be the epitome of what's wrong with modern gaming. Good riddance!

-WW_
September 12th, 2006, 14:18
World of Warcraft

Vegetable
September 12th, 2006, 14:20
Final Fantasy VII, for the awful fanbase it spawned.

Vegetable
September 12th, 2006, 14:24
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It had to be said! That's freaking hi-larious because it's so true! Wasn't Budokan a EA game? Uggh. Talk about the height of tedium. They are possibly the least ambitious major game company out there... I think their company motto is "You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator". If it's not, it'd sure fit.

I couldn't stop laughing a few weeks back when one of the bigwigs at EA was telling Sony to get it's act togeather or else they'd pull out of the PSP. EA games are what I consider to be the epitome of what's wrong with modern gaming. Good riddance!

Don't you diss Mutant League Football.

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 14:33
LOL i got's to love this comment

bsg
September 12th, 2006, 14:38
I hate difficult games.

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Ninja Gaiden

Both these games start easy but get more difficult later in the game.

And every other game that is difficult is a terrible game.

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 14:46
I hate difficult games.

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Ninja Gaiden

So you like games like princes peach. You know games anybody can finish. Thats part of playing a game the chalenges of beating it.:D

Amiga
September 12th, 2006, 14:46
i agree with ET ,its was mindblowingly irratating.

Voorhees
September 12th, 2006, 14:47
HMmmm hard one indeed, but sonic Rx something something for the gamecube sucked..! and most of the games for N-gage ;D what the h*ll were nokia thinkin? ;D crazy. Every game lagged as h*lllllllllllllll!! dont know why i ever bought one. :)

Amiga
September 12th, 2006, 14:49
ps hungry horace on the spectrum drove me round the bend as well.:)

Briggzy11
September 12th, 2006, 15:01
Mortal Kombat Anthologys - Sub Zero was totally rubbish

mnuhaily22
September 12th, 2006, 15:22
need for speed on gameboy advanced, or spider man on gameboy color.(or pocket, not sure)

psychadelicious
September 12th, 2006, 15:24
The SIMS

mnuhaily22
September 12th, 2006, 15:26
Mortal Kombat Anthologys - Sub Zero was totally rubbish
Don't diss Mortal Kombat, that game is awesome, I have every one ever(well maybe not everyone, maybe just the one's that are on gameboy pocket or newer):(

mnuhaily22
September 12th, 2006, 15:28
HMmmm hard one indeed, but sonic Rx something something for the gamecube sucked..! and most of the games for N-gage ;D what the h*ll were nokia thinkin? ;D crazy. Every game lagged as h*lllllllllllllll!! dont know why i ever bought one. :)
Agreed with 100%.;)

Kramer
September 12th, 2006, 15:29
This is the worst game ever I dont why but it just pissed me off.
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9829/dnashopkt2.jpg

slayer2psp
September 12th, 2006, 15:41
I hate difficult games.

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Ninja Gaiden

so you hate good games re3 and ninja gaiden are two great games

Eric
September 12th, 2006, 15:50
Eternal Ring for the PS2 was the most aweful game i played on the PS2. It was like a doom style RPG without the guns. After getting lost finding some stupid key this was only a half an hour in the game btw my brother decided to sell the piece of crap. I do not recommend this game to anyone. The graphics were another thing crappy about this game. Why it got a 6.2 on Gamespot has me thinkin cause it should have got something around the 1 area.

E.T played that game for about 10mins i had no clue what i was doing. Once E.T. fell into those brown things (HOLES) i didnt know if it was a glitch or the actual game but i know now. This game was the worst game ever.

Superman 64 well i never played that game but i heard from a pal from mine that it was god aweful and now that i have heard it from alot of people in here i'm glad i'm not buying it. By the way the company that made that game is bankrupt probably do to its first game sucking (Superman 64).

Hungry Horace
September 12th, 2006, 15:54
ps hungry horace on the spectrum drove me round the bend as well.:)

grrrr!!!!! :p

awesome game (of course!)

though Horace And The Spiders was better!

slayer2psp
September 12th, 2006, 15:55
ghost recon, system rush, mile high pinball, cmr 2005,one, asphalt 2, glimmerati, heigh seize,tony hawk pro skater,tiger woods,splintercell chaos theory better then the ds version,the sims, ssx ,Civilization,Pathway to Glory Ikusa Islands,Warhammer 40,000 these are all good games on the n-gage and the phone itself you can find for 50 bucks no reason to hate it.

Hungry Horace
September 12th, 2006, 15:57

just reminded me of another reason i dont like Mario games... hehe.

good one!

hakds
September 12th, 2006, 16:26
Bad dudde (nes)

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 12th, 2006, 16:40

I remember it on the atari 2600 they produced 1000s of them thinking they wer going to sell buckets they didnt so they burried them in the nevada desert lol.

Tron_Fan
September 12th, 2006, 16:41
I always check Gamespot before I buy games, so I love all of mine! :D

That's too bad. I have seen them give some low marks on games I thought were pretty decent.

luthor_70
September 12th, 2006, 16:41
Every games with you can't play for more than 10 seconds. Too many enemies at the 1st second and a very bad control set. They say you are a looser all the time and you start to think it's true !
There were plenty of them in the 80's and even in the 90's. Especialy on the 8 bits computer platform.
Some people will say that it was a time for the hardcore gamers, but I think developers could have made the gameplay easier. It's not because it was a 8bits machine that the gameplay had to be a nightmare.

QueadlunnRau
September 12th, 2006, 16:51
Worst game ever would be Duck Hunt for NES!!!

That damn dog always took my food, still pisses me off today. I mean seriously if I were hunting why would I use a damn pistol??? I would use buckshot and if my dog ever tëok my food, I would kill him and eat him ... after all I am Korean and Dog meat is good eating. ^_^ (JK Duck Hunt was da shiz nitz).

All joking aside I would have to say ...

Bebe's Kids for SNES ... playing this made me wanna go out and beat children to death.

paco1984
September 12th, 2006, 17:01
beat children to death eh? that is a bad one. ok my pick has to be those damm card battle games they have no business on a console. damm you yu-gay-oh! and that freaking game ciber sled. that was like ass-rape horrible. everysecond was just as bad as the last.

John Vattic
September 12th, 2006, 17:05
you are dead to me

lol! exactly the response i was going for.

Hungry Horace
September 12th, 2006, 18:20
Every games with you can't play for more than 10 seconds. Too many enemies at the 1st second and a very bad control set. They say you are a looser all the time and you start to think it's true !
There were plenty of them in the 80's and even in the 90's. Especialy on the 8 bits computer platform.
Some people will say that it was a time for the hardcore gamers, but I think developers could have made the gameplay easier. It's not because it was a 8bits machine that the gameplay had to be a nightmare.

well i think a fair few people may disagree. the 8-bit games are often tough, but not impossible. games these days i get bored with if they are too easy, because they become plodding... just becasue a game is hard, doesnt mean it lacks gameplay.

you can hardly argue JetSet Willy was without gameplay, but it *was* bloody tough! it didnt matter though because the massive mansion in which it was set was so involving you would just go off and explore!

Aryn
September 12th, 2006, 18:22
Well, that is a difficult question. I am trying to decide whether King Kong (a very half assed game , and it shows) or Lunar: Dragon Song (an exercise in how annoying an RPG can possibly get) would be the worst.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 12th, 2006, 18:29
Myst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course, how boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kando
September 12th, 2006, 18:44
Mario is Missing - i beat it in like 15 minutes or so lmao

or Feel the Magic (nds) /lmao

or heiynku alien (gb)

or maybe aladdin?

and if this counts....peasants quest (homestarrunner.com) hehehe

eXpress
September 12th, 2006, 18:45
Ah, Myst! This has aged so badly.

Serious Sam. A futile exercise in quick-saving and shooting ugly, stupid gazillions of "enemies". Perhaps the most pointless game ever.

The press praised both; they obviously had better marketing than substance.

Also most if not all the Mechs games. Turtle moving speed. How thrilling...

And of course text adventures/interactive fiction. These can't be considered games at all.

pkmusicmaker
September 12th, 2006, 18:53
Well, that is a difficult question. I am trying to decide whether King Kong (a very half assed game , and it shows) or Lunar: Dragon Song (an exercise in how annoying an RPG can possibly get) would be the worst.

I forgot about Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie. Besides having the most annoyingly long title, the game itself was horrible.

mungrin
September 12th, 2006, 18:55
What game is worse than Total Recall for Nes?I mean it was just awful.Painful to play.All Arnold did for attacks was this super small low range punch which made it almost impossible to kill enemies.That is the worst game of all time.

Knutselmaaster
September 12th, 2006, 19:40
Bruce lee on XboX

Apoklepz
September 12th, 2006, 19:42
It has to be Predator for the NES...They tried so hard to make it play like Contra, and then there's those awful sidescrolling sections where you face the beast himself...sheesh! Ahhnold get's creamed every single time. lol it was a frustrating experience, if any.

That and Deadly Towers...uuuuugggghh!

Crap...I forgot about Peter Jackson's King Kong...thanks for pointing it out, man.

Cloud_35
September 12th, 2006, 19:46
GTA:San andreas

Sonic series

Apoklepz
September 12th, 2006, 19:48
Ouch. Wouldn't wanna be you for the next 5 mins..

muffinman
September 12th, 2006, 20:08
lol

worst game ever was ultimate saga i bought the damn thing because it looked cool turned out to be the worst piece of shit ive ever played

steven1980cad
September 12th, 2006, 20:41
T R A N S B O T

The worst game ever, i think has got to be Trabsbot on the sega master system.

Transbot was ultimate crap, so bad infact i still play it on the SMS emu in some sort of sadistic way. :-) lol

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 20:44

Sonic series
wtf......... Are you for real or do you just like games like Barbie and the care bears He said worst game ever not best game I'm hopping your just confused

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 12th, 2006, 21:01
wtf......... Are you for real or do you just like games like Barbie and the care bears He said worst game ever not best game I'm hopping your just confused
:mad: yeah i agree with you Acidburn05.:cool: GTA is like one of THE BEST game in the world. And how don't you like the sonic series???:confused: the game is good as well!!!!!!!!!:confused:

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 21:03
omg i didnt even see that he doesnt like sonic games eather. Ok he does play with barbies then.

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 21:04

Sonic series
are you 12 years old or something? If you never played these games, you can't say anything.

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 21:05
Well i think he eather is a FF VII fan or just likes barbies i mean because of the avatar. nothing bad against FF

Russoxley187
September 12th, 2006, 21:18
Honestly there are sooo many...

Apoklepz
September 12th, 2006, 21:23
Oh Yeah?! Name one.

lol just messing with ya.

Russoxley187
September 12th, 2006, 21:26
Friday the 13th for NES...
No matter how far ou got in the game, jason would come and kick your a$$. just a game of chance either way...
I played it the other day on my psp...
Was cracking up forever..
Its awesome to be able to play Super R-Type and punch out again...

steven1980cad
September 12th, 2006, 21:30
T R A N S B O T

Transbot was ultimate crap, so bad infact i still play it on the SMS emu in some sort of sadistic way. :-) lol

Drives me nuts just looking at that cover...

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 21:39
You can find A LOT of sms/nes games like this..

Russoxley187
September 12th, 2006, 21:42
there are few kick a$$ games for snes and a lot more crappy ones...

Apoklepz
September 12th, 2006, 21:52
Friday the 13th for NES...
No matter how far ou got in the game, jason would come and kick your a$$. just a game of chance either way...
I played it the other day on my psp...
Was cracking up forever.

I always mess Jason up inside any house...flawlessly...Outside in broad daylight or dark night, it's awhole different ball park.

Games not so bad....but I'd be lying if I said I ever beat it...Once I was really really close, but my two last kids were very messed up and to my luck it was night time...and gues what...Jason came out to play a bloody one on me.

Anybody ever play the sidescroller Kung-Fu? It used to be an arcade game. It's also on NES. The funny thing is if your grabbed from the front and from the back at the same time, you die quickly...Sounds like anal rape to me.:p

Russoxley187
September 12th, 2006, 21:55
Thanks for the advice, I could have used it like 15 yrs ago or so. Ha ha ha...
I might play it again just for old time sake...
you are right though.. it wasnt that bad, just cheated ALOT...

Cloud_35
September 12th, 2006, 23:21
Am I a rare bug because I got bored with San Andreas and all the freakin' sonic games????:mad:

I DO prefer Final Fantasy. Not only VII, but te other ones man. There are many GOOD games out there, that are not only about saying "****" every 10 seconds.

Seriously, I prefer a good story to just some guy with a hell of guns in the pocket.

Voorhees
September 13th, 2006, 00:25
ghost recon, system rush, mile high pinball, cmr 2005,one, asphalt 2, glimmerati, heigh seize,tony hawk pro skater,tiger woods,splintercell chaos theory better then the ds version,the sims, ssx ,Civilization,Pathway to Glory Ikusa Islands,Warhammer 40,000 these are all good games on the n-gage and the phone itself you can find for 50 bucks no reason to hate it.

well thats your opinion and this is mine!

kojiro7
September 13th, 2006, 00:52
Anybody remembers Cool World on AMIGA 500?
Really awful game...
From 3D games the 50% are unplayable...

kcajblue
September 13th, 2006, 01:41
incredible crisis is pretty bad. it is fun, but it makes you angry because of how hard it is to beat.

JKKDARK
September 13th, 2006, 02:56
haha, maybe this guy only played shadow the hedgehog LOL!

Trigger_Happy00
September 13th, 2006, 02:56
Worst game I played was something about roller coasters for the PS2. Left a bad taste afterwards.

LAW666
September 13th, 2006, 03:06
any disney game

no way dude, Aladdin on the megadrive was awesome,
as for my worst game... has to be the sims, i tried to get into the whole thing cos my sister has all the add on packs and stuff, but i just found it completely pointless...

LAW666
September 13th, 2006, 03:10
T R A N S B O T

Drives me nuts just looking at that cover...

WHAT???!!! Transbot was awesome, was pretty much the sega version of gradious! (also awesome)
in fairness, the cover, as with most of the master system games, is a bit erm... unique... lol

fire master
September 13th, 2006, 03:11
any disney game
What about Aladden

fire master
September 13th, 2006, 03:14

E.T sucked major ***as for the g4 part that was funny

pkmusicmaker
September 13th, 2006, 03:18
If someone says they don't like a game, why does everyone that likes it feel the need to bash that person? If you like it, good, go play it, the game doesn't get better when you stick up for it.

DCRich
September 13th, 2006, 03:52
Worst games ever...

PC: Kitty Luv. Bought it for my daughter. I actually wrote to the company telling how horrible it was/is.

Atari: ET was fun for me. too easy though. hated air-sea battle

NES: Wizards & Warriors....all of them

Genesis/SNES: any Cool Spot game.

PS1: Space Hulk

PS2: Fight Club. Good concept, horrible execution.

just my 2 cents.

aj4000au
September 13th, 2006, 04:57
World of Warcraft. The idea was there, but poorly exectuted. Not only that, but the populace disgusts me. 5% decent players, 45% <15 year old kids, 50% Chinese Gold Farmers. I bought a $2 14 day trial, spent 2 hours installing and updating only to play for 10 minutes. I was severly tempted to contact Blizzard Customer Support and demand my 2 bucks and and the 10 minutes of my life back.

Also, anything with Mickey Mouse. (To all you Kingdom Hearts fanboys out there, I don't count KH in that, considering you pretty much never actually see that little retard, with the exception of like a 2 second view of him in the dark.)

donne
September 13th, 2006, 11:42
KH is not for everyone.. I myself considered it not a very good game but it would not fall into worst catagory.. Disney has a good game I liked, that's Genesis' Alladin.

I rarely played bad games, as my rules dictated I won't even touch any Hello Kitty or Barbie games and save me from swearing. I remember ET and yes it was bad and so was Genesis Time Killers. I wish there was never any Final Fight 2 and 3, and I hate Contra 3D for PS. Next-gen RPG I don't like is Suikoden IV.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 13th, 2006, 11:49
ANYTING by EA.....

Raekwik11
September 13th, 2006, 15:32
the mcdonalds game. I only killed the cows and then i made mcdonalds bankrupt.

QueadlunnRau
September 13th, 2006, 15:54
Someone should start a topic on the worst homebrew ...

nathan1974au
September 13th, 2006, 17:46
commodore c64 Double dragon
megadrive dick tracy ,last action hero
snes mortal kombat, alien vs predator
playstation a game called "D"

ACID
September 13th, 2006, 18:34
Someone should start a topic on the worst homebrew ...
Not a bad idea.:D

Apoklepz
September 13th, 2006, 18:41
Snes mortal kombat

I have to disagree with you there, bud. That port had better "almost arcade perfect" graphics/sound and a higher difficulty than the Genesis one.

So what if it was missing the proper Fatalities and blood...There's a beta version for it in .rom format, that has the blood intact...and even if it's missing, it's still a fun game, no? ....Well, I think most people will disagree with me anyways, since violence is very fashionable these days.:cool:

I think the old Game Boy and GameGear versions better qualify for worst game ever...go check em out...you won't last more than 3 minutes playing them.

ACID
September 13th, 2006, 18:44
I liked them bouth but prefer red VR green

Tsumiki
September 13th, 2006, 22:52
i actually think the worst game ever made was Daikitana(spelling?) for the PC. That was just awful, and alot of these Disney film spin-offs are usually really bad.