View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Tagforce

wraggster
September 12th, 2006, 06:35
New commercial game release:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-yugioh-gx-jap.jpg

More Info --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9328&lsaid=219793

BL4Z3D247
September 12th, 2006, 06:49
there u go Acidburn, a nice Yu-Gi-Oh!!! game for ya :)...(he's gunna be jumping around like a 6 yr. old kid) ;)

Veskgar
September 12th, 2006, 07:30
Are Yu-Gi-Oh games any good? There are a bunch for the GBA but I have never played any.

GobboFett
September 12th, 2006, 09:07
Are Yu-Gi-Oh games any good? There are a bunch for the GBA but I have never played any.

Unfortunately most of the Yu-Gi-Oh! console games are trash but there are some exceptions. Worldwide Edition on GBA was really good as was 7 Trials to Glory (also on GBA). But some that really took the cake at sucking were Reshef of Destruction(GBA), Falsebound Kingdom(NGC) and Duelists of the Roses(PS2).

This game might look good if I could actually see some screens from it :p

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 13:17
SWEETTTttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt.
Now theres the only reason why i will upgrade one of my PSP. YUGI here i come.
LOL. nice BL8Z3D247. LOL:D :) :D

razorak
September 12th, 2006, 13:38
i used to play the card game some time back...before they started banning cards like nuts

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 13:45
Why would they bann cards

RetroGoth
September 12th, 2006, 14:12
people abused the card use so they were banned. I might pick this one up for what firmware does it play?

mnuhaily22
September 12th, 2006, 14:32
SWEETTTttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt.
Now theres the only reason why i will upgrade one of my PSP. YUGI here i come.
LOL. nice BL8Z3D247. LOL:D :) :D
haha, the only people that are gonna buy that game, are either....
1.Freaks
2.Big Freaks
3.Just plain weird
4.they are confused:confused:

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 14:42
1.Freaks
2.Big Freaks
3.Just plain weird
The only people that talk and critic other people are the ones that actually don't dare do it in front of someone in real life and have man hood issues.:eek:

people abused the card use so they were banned. I might pick this one up for what firmware does it play?
Im prety sure its for the 2.71 but if not i will still sacrefise one.

emuking
September 12th, 2006, 14:47
yughioh games are...you know what i mean just to say it nicely lame, no offense okay i just dont like them ^^^

mnuhaily22
September 12th, 2006, 14:48
The only people that talk and critic other people are the ones that actually don't dare do it in front of someone in real life and have man hood issues.:eek:

Im prety sure its for the 2.71 but if not i will still sacrefise one.
look buddy I can promise you that you live very far from me, and I have no Intrest in going up to you and asking you If I can quote you so please, If you feel the need, you do that as well, have fun traveling from one city to the other.;)

giggity giggity goo
September 12th, 2006, 15:52
bout time

yugioh games are always nice IF they play like the real game

however i gotta admit ds will always rule this game as the touchscreen makes playing SOOOOOOOOO much faster and easier

instead of tapping a button 9 time and manually moving the cursor across the field 27 times a turn ou just tap the cards and then tap what you wanna do

but i can't wait to see how sony does this

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 16:18
Theres people that appreciate games for what they are look at me i have beaten over 100+ great rpgs in just the last couple of years and also love fighting games. But i am man to admit it. i also like games like Pokémon and yu-gi-oh. Then theres people that deny it criticize others yet have a big collections of Barby dolls.:D
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1378/psp411comproduct8392ru3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 12th, 2006, 17:37
Theres people that appreciate games for what they are look at me i have beaten over 100+ great rpgs in just the last couple of years and also love fighting games. But i am man to admit it. i also like games like Pokémon and yu-gi-oh. Then theres people that deny it criticize others yet have a big collections of Barby dolls.:D
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1378/psp411comproduct8392ru3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
i agree with you, but i've haven't play yu-gi-oh:( for ages and i was just wondering if the rules of the game had changed,and could you possible tell the new rules if there is??:D
thx for helping!!

jwilds73
September 12th, 2006, 20:12
I haven't played the games but the cartoons play like a 30min commercial. Though if the game play was fun and had enjoyable strategy I'd play it.

RetroGoth
September 12th, 2006, 20:17
I haven't played the games but the cartoons play like a 30min commercial. Though if the game play was fun and had enjoyable strategy I'd play it.

You should give the game a try. It's nothing like the anime series especially when they play cards that don't exist.

RetroGoth
September 12th, 2006, 20:18
1.Freaks
2.Big Freaks
3.Just plain weird

I'm a big freak so yeah you got that right.

yugifan156
September 12th, 2006, 20:49
I'm a big freak so yeah you got that right.

LMFAO that is the funniest thing I have ever heard but thanx for standing up for us wierd folk :D

And does this run smoother than the NDS one?

TrowaX
September 12th, 2006, 22:27
This is a Good game waiting for the release soon hope the japanese version can change languge. I am a great fan of these card type games

charltonheston
September 13th, 2006, 00:53
Yu Gi Oh can certainly be fun and should be tried by those who are sceptical about it damaging their street cred (watch your life go by as you start collecting cards to build an awesome deck and then lay down the beats!). Although of course Magic the Gathering is the REAL mans trading card game but no console (except the PS1 ages ago) have ever touched it with a stinky stick - man theres millions in the bag straight away developing that game for a portable console especially if you had an internet portal which allowed you to buy packs of cards - a veritable licence to print money (ching ching indeedy).

I've played the GBA games to death and advise people who haven't tried this type of game before to break their teeth in with a GBA emulator and 7 Trials to Glory as it's not to everyones taste (no point in shelling out money for something you don't want).

For those who have seen the light this sounds like a most worthy purchase (until of course I unleash my mighty Leviathan on opponents around the world when someone eventually develops a MtG game for the PSP!) ......actually it would make an excellent homebrew project......

kcajblue
September 13th, 2006, 01:11
Yugioh GX sucks horribly. the older Yugioh was a lot better. :D

donne
September 13th, 2006, 01:38
I can play poker but I don't understand a bit about battle card games..

Veskgar
September 13th, 2006, 08:25
Just out of curiousity, what do some of you thinks the BEST collectible card game?

GobboFett
September 13th, 2006, 11:44
I agree with Acidburn, games like Yu-Gi-Oh! are NOT intended just for children like some ignorant people would like to think, it is a game that can require alot of thinking and intuition to create strategies that will kicks ass. I myself have been playing MTG (or Magic: The Gathtering for those uninformed) since 4th Edition came out so naturally Yu-Gi-Oh! was a game that I caught onto really well. I think I started collecting and playing when Magician's Force first came out. Even now I am still and avid player who regularly goes to tournaments, plays with my friends and some mates at work too plus I have my own eBay shop for Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (check the link in my sig :)). The only problem with Yu-Gi-Oh! is that the cards are rather expensive but luckily my job pays for that :D

RetroGoth
September 13th, 2006, 20:20
I agree with Acidburn, games like Yu-Gi-Oh! are NOT intended just for children like some ignorant people would like to think, it is a game that can require alot of thinking and intuition to create strategies that will kicks ass. I myself have been playing MTG (or Magic: The Gathtering for those uninformed) since 4th Edition came out so naturally Yu-Gi-Oh! was a game that I caught onto really well. I think I started collecting and playing when Magician's Force first came out. Even now I am still and avid player who regularly goes to tournaments, plays with my friends and some mates at work too plus I have my own eBay shop for Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (check the link in my sig :)). The only problem with Yu-Gi-Oh! is that the cards are rather expensive but luckily my job pays for that :D

Amen but we can't blame everyone since the american market publishes yugioh in the states intended for little kids while in japan is a whole different story.

GobboFett
September 14th, 2006, 11:06
Amen but we can't blame everyone since the american market publishes yugioh in the states intended for little kids while in japan is a whole different story.

Yes, sad but true. The world could learn a lot from Japan...

Jaden_Yuki
February 27th, 2007, 07:03
yugioh tag force will work on virtualpsp?

Buddy4point0
February 27th, 2007, 20:38
im deffinatly gonna get this game lol

kcajblue
February 28th, 2007, 23:49
what is the point of bumping some old thread that didnt need to be.