PDA

View Full Version : One week on from Download site Launch

Darksaviour69
September 12th, 2006, 13:37
Well is been a week all ready and there have been 1,402 Files downloaded (3.593 GB)... not
bad for a dead scene
;)

Thanks to those that has told me about files missing, and not working files, but if there are any more that you spot please tell me via pm or replying to this thread.

Quzar has started a developers section to the download site, and I would love for any coder or anyone to help, just submit files you think should be in the database.

Just as a reminder again, the ads from dcnews.co.uk go back into the site, so if you want to support the site click on the links ( left of the DCNEWSUK logo)

Eric
September 12th, 2006, 16:23
Hey DarkSaviour69 i just had to congradulate on the new edition to the site. By the way i have downloaded some goodies off of there and i think its great help to the user. I do have to suggest something though and i dont know if this is going to ruin your scheme on the site.

But instead of having page numbers when you select Emulators have letters so all emulators starting in "A" will be posted under that letter.

The reason why i suggest that is who knows how many pages are going to show up in the later future and people have to dig through them to find the suggested emulator.

Eric

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 19:50
omg a lot of files :)

ron
September 12th, 2006, 20:10
Darksaviour69, dear friend I dont think so the Dreamcast scene is dead, may be little o mini scene but never dead.

xD

Dull Blade
September 12th, 2006, 21:49
I'm still here, I'm progressing through the ranks of coding, I'm coding java now. and will probably move to c or c++ next year (will realease some dreamcast games, next year if im skilled enough). this scene wil not die, not under my watch.

Hso
September 12th, 2006, 22:48
this scene wil not die, not under my watch.

truly heart-warming words ^_^
I just wish that my brain and memory wasn't so crap.. i'd love to code something for the DC scene.. but apparently i'm unable to :(

V3N0M
October 8th, 2006, 10:36
Oh in the Single Arcade Emulator Section "Simpsons1" emulator, The download is not working. The file will download but its curropted. Add that to your list of things to do. lol Good work though, It seems your making some great progress.

SiZiOUS
October 8th, 2006, 15:30
Very nice news =)

Darksaviour69
October 9th, 2006, 11:18
Oh in the Single Arcade Emulator Section "Simpsons1" emulator, The download is not working. The file will download but its curropted. Add that to your list of things to do. lol Good work though, It seems your making some great progress.

fixed

V3N0M
October 10th, 2006, 04:38
WOW! Your fast man. lol