PDA

View Full Version : Favorite horror movies.

advxc153
April 1st, 2011, 11:22
Hi!
Post your top 5 horror movies. Mine are listed below.
1. Night Of The Living Dead
2. Dawn of the Dead
3. Psycho
4. The Exorcist
5. Frankenstein.

Keatonen
April 18th, 2011, 19:27
I am not found of watch horror movies the reason is that my friends have to face heart problem during the film watching that can be happened with me, so i avoid to watched horror movies...

Kaiser
April 19th, 2011, 00:54
I'm a big fan of horror movies but I'd have trouble ordering them. Here are a few that I really dig though.

Day of the Dead
Sixth Sense (is this a horror movie? Sure scared me at the time)
Evil Dead II

Fonixx
April 19th, 2011, 01:11
Yeah they all good but i can name a movie that can send shivers down the spine of any red blooded male.
Sex And The City.

Kaiser
April 20th, 2011, 00:20
Haha

Funny you should say this as my girlfriend is trying to broker a deal with me currently which involves me watching the entire Sex and The City series. Basically, if I watch it with her she'll watch more shows/movies I like. I've already converted her on a bunch of my favourite movies/shows so she figures it's time to convert me on one of her favourites.

Fonixx
April 20th, 2011, 11:05
Dude a little advice if you gonna end up watching them, use the same technique as torture victims and try to put your mind in a happy place so you not focused on the pain, i used the same technique when i was forcibly dragged to see Mama Mia and i'm still alive except for the occasional mental twitch everytime i hear Waterloo.

Kaiser
April 20th, 2011, 19:41
Mama Mia?

*shudders

Kaiser
April 20th, 2011, 19:41
Mama Mia?

*shudders