PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite tea or coffee?

advxc153
April 2nd, 2011, 02:38
I discovered The Tea and Coffee Emporium some years ago and have been getting a variety of tea and coffee ever since.
My current favourite coffee and one of some 7 or 8 years now is the Matari from Yemen, I'm told it is as rare as hens teeth, but haven't got round to investigating either's rarity.
We always drink Bancha green tea through the day, it is supposed to help with detox and cram you full of anti-oxidents.
Start the day of with High tea, I know wrong time of day, but it does us well enough.
So what is yours?

Shrygue
April 2nd, 2011, 12:19
Mine? Yorkshire tea hands down, it's the best ever for any time of day.

VampDude
April 2nd, 2011, 14:23
My favourite tea, is a Chinese one... Though I have no idea what it's called, except I know that I like lump sugar.

The first time I saw them (in a bowl), I thought they were candies. :p

Fonixx
April 2nd, 2011, 15:07
I'm not too fussy about coffee just as long as it's been Irished up.

Kaiser
April 2nd, 2011, 20:36
Jasmine Green Tea or just an Iced Cap.

BlueCrab
April 3rd, 2011, 02:14
With tea, I like a good cup of Earl Gray.
For Coffee, I'm quite fond of white chocolate mocha...

Morgan9211
April 22nd, 2011, 06:22
My favorite tea is green tea as it is good burning fats and also makes us active and alert. Its specialty is that it is caffeine free. It is really beneficial.

Broager
April 25th, 2011, 05:50
My favorite tea is also green tea. I really like to drink it because it provides me lot of benefits. Green tea is best for our face. With the use of it i have made my face so bright and healthy. i have reduced so much fat from my body with it.It makes me healthy and active.