PDA

View Full Version : beta tester and idealist here for hire!

mesosade
September 12th, 2006, 21:18
hi everyone i'm mesosade some of you probably know of me and i'm willing to be working in any available projects at the moment But plz be a project that won't end in a week or two as what happened to halo 2d game which was upsetting as i felt very excited about it.

I am a very (not too brag) very experienced gamer with 11 years of gaming under my belt and in need of some work or summit to do. I can also help with choices nad ideas for game layout and theme/genre
i can also scour every inch of cyber space for any recource whether it's a torrent u need or a single sprite i'll be willing to find it.

so if anyone's interested pm me and we can talk of it further.

i look forward to any interest.

p.s remember it must be a project worth working for not a game with like only 2 lines of code i really wanna be part of summit big!

Zion
September 13th, 2006, 01:53
Well, im always looking for people to help with linkens quest : http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31388

Its been in dev for 2 months + and is not going to end until its 100% finished :D

You have my word on that :p

DPyro
September 13th, 2006, 02:23
Good luck with finding people who need beta testers :D

mesosade
September 13th, 2006, 15:48
zion, i hope you're right coz i'm very go-go bout that but! i am still available to test as many projects as possible so everyone plz let me still no!

nomi
September 14th, 2006, 03:12
You could help me with DBZ: FLASH FUSION. if u want...