PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

Xtreme2damax
May 21st, 2011, 23:35
Sad to hear about the hacking, it's really upsetting. I was not happy to see the site hacked by these no good script kiddie vandals. Here's hoping that DCemu had a recent backup, the exploits are patched and the site fully restored.

Everything is looking good so far, at least the forum is back. I've been checking back every day to see if DCemu has been restored.

Cheers. :)

Kaiser
May 21st, 2011, 23:49
Yeah it was a long wait. We had some terrible luck with our server admin gone for several weeks. Martin is usually online every day to help us protect the site so it was terrible timing that this happens the one time he's gone. There is still a bunch of glitches here and there but Martin's been working on fixing things all day and he'll be at it a again tomorrow.

Xtreme2damax
May 22nd, 2011, 03:16
It seems the backup was quite recent on a positive note, my PM to Martin is still in my inbox which was sent on the day or the day before the site was hacked.

Btw, I'm getting a white screen when trying to submit a new post or a new thread. It also happens when I edit my post quick or full when I submit the changes.

JLF65
May 22nd, 2011, 20:47
Between the hacking here and at SEGA-16, I've been having a lousy month net-wise. :(

It's good to see dcemu back... hope it stays that way.

JLF65
May 22nd, 2011, 20:48
Having a little trouble with posts... this wasn't a double post - the site said I didn't wait long enough between attempts to post when I HAD. It then posted both the first attempt and the reattempt after making me wait saying I posted too quickly. Also, after most post attempts, I usually just have a blank page - I don't get sent back to the thread.

VampDude
May 23rd, 2011, 02:50
In the downtime of DCEmu, I've purchased every Final Fantasy game on the PlayStation home consoles. Except for Chocobo Racing (no story), Dirge of Cerberus (totally lame) and Final Fantasy XI (why did they make it online only?).

[PAL] Final Fantasy Origins (Final Fantasy I and II)
[NTSC] Final Fantasy Chronicles (Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger)
[PAL] Final Fantasy Anthology (Final Fantasy IV and V)
[NTSC] Final Fantasy Tactics
[PAL] Final Fantasy VI
[PAL] Final Fantasy VII
[PAL] Final Fantasy VIII
[PAL] Final Fantasy IX
[PAL] Final Fantasy X
[PAL] Final Fantasy X-2
[PAL] Final Fantasy XII
[PAL] Final Fantasy XIII

The funny thing, is I've lost track on howmuch I've spent that I would have easily spent on the PlayStation Store... But more fool SONY in not securing these purchases, because my next purchase is going to be Final Fantasy XIII-2 after re-living the past. ;)

Xtreme2damax
May 23rd, 2011, 14:15
Yay, everything is back now. :D

Glad everything is sorted and there was a recent backup.