PDA

View Full Version : Quick Gameboot Loader?

kando
September 13th, 2006, 21:54
i recently found out the joys of gameboots, and im even happier that through iRShell, you can actually preview a .pmf file by simply opening it!

however, when i had a few gameboots, i was making empty folders for theme psp and just putting in a gameboot, so applying a theme simply applied the gameboot, but unfortunatly themepsp seems to dramatically slow down when the number of folders passes 15 or so, and i can hardly scroll down far enough....

so what im askin for is perhaps something similar to theme psp, however, with the ability to preview pmf files, and limited only to gameboots....thus ppl wouldnt be able to brick their psp on the same note =)

anyone up for it?

kando
September 14th, 2006, 04:50
^^^bump

im sure alot of ppl need a program like this....if anyone is a skilled coder, i can give a very detailed explination of how it should work, and thus should most likely be an easy task for ya....wont need anything extravagent.

a donation will be offered as well....not much, but enough to show my appreciation :)

lemme kno!

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 05:08
Coding is not as easy as giving an explanation. Do you have any idea on the lines to just set a erad are. No offence id like it also. But even with mi education backround and knowledge i know it takes some time.

Video_freak
September 14th, 2006, 05:58
What Acidburn said. :cool:

kando
September 14th, 2006, 05:59
as do i....but the basics you either know or you dont know....its the extras and graphics and gui's and blah blah that really takes alot of time....im kinda lookin for a real rough draft...idk i figured to someone it would be easy

ganon
September 14th, 2006, 18:45
just get a codec for windows to preview pmf files