PDA

View Full Version : Custom Firmware 6:39 ME-4 (FAT & Slim)

wraggster
June 4th, 2011, 03:29
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?i=4367

A short distance from the previous release, the developer neur0n back to take care of me bringing her CF 6:39 to version 4, which fixes several bugs and adds some interesting features to improve the management of our PSP.

The reasons that led neru0n Guarte version of the implementation of the CF 6:39 ME are manifold. First of all there is to correct the bug occurred when putting the PSP in stand-by by VSH, plus fixes some problems MEdriver. But it is not only fixes and bugfixes, in fact, the developer adds two useful features to the Recovery menu, this is the BatteryConfig Submenu , and the option Speed ​​up MS , still in beta, a revival of the popular features of fatmsmod .
Remember that this is for CF PSP FAT and SLIM except for the infamous TA-088v3 (DATE CODE 8C or higher). So basic are excluded from all other models of PSP.
But thanks to a profit installer released by the developer, you can use that CF for all models except the PSP console 05G. The tool in question is called LCFW , and being signed to be able to start on OFW can not be hosted by PSP-ITA, is also prohibited to provide direct or indirect link to download .
Following further information from the changelog to the mini-guide for installing the CF 6:39 ME-4 .

[Additional Information: ChangeLog, test, install and download]

.: Changelog:.
v4
- Fixed a bug with suspend When I enter VSHMenu opened.
- Fixed bug MEdriver.
- Added submenu in BatteryConfig RecoveryMenu.
- Added option Speed ​​up MS (beta).

.: Test:.
Test Installation played
From 5.00m33 -> OK
From 5.50GEN-D3 -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 5.50Prometheus -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 6.20TN-D -> OK
From 6.20PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.35PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.20PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.35PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.39PRO-B6 -> OK

. Installation:.

E 'on your PSP requires the presence of CFW or HEN (based on test compatibility)
Copy the UPDATE folder into PSP / GAME
Copy the FW 6:39, renamed 639.PBP in the UPDATE folder
Start the application from the XMB
.: Features:.
- When you press the while you turn the console, you will enter the Recovery Menu
- When you press the while you turn the console, the PSP will launch with the official firmware

NB: Please note that the 6.39ME can be installed only on the PSP 1000 and 2000 except TA-088v3

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments ...