PDA

View Full Version : Australia Gearing Up for Wii

wraggster
September 13th, 2006, 23:54
After incredible anticipation, all the key details relating to Nintendo's Wii and its Australian debut will finally be revealed this week, and relayed to the rest of the country via national television.

Seven News in Melbourne has filmed for a forthcoming news story today, relating to Nintendo's new generation home console, Wii. The exclusive report will go to air on Friday and will contain those elusive details, Seven has confirmed.

It is expected that the details will have already hit the international news wires prior to this time, however, after Nintendo Australia makes its announcements on Friday.

Further, a series of foreign press events are about to kick off, with Nintendo Co. in Japan set to make announcements from 11:00AM (AEST) tomorrow, September 14th. Details from Nintendo of America will filter through later tomorrow night, and Nintendo of Europe will make the rounds leading into Friday.

Video_freak
September 13th, 2006, 23:55
Can't wait (even though I'm ni the US)!

morninghead
September 14th, 2006, 01:05
Wait so when does this mean we'll be able to see the Wii news tomorrow on this site? Tomorrow morning or wil we have to wait until the night?

Adrenalin
September 15th, 2006, 11:01
this.... didn't seem to take place, i wasted my time watching those programs yesterday