PDA

View Full Version : NoNameDS - The Game'n'App collection

wraggster
September 14th, 2006, 00:31
New release from Kaktus|621 (http://teamnnc.free.fr/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1349&sid=8add17152329598a694f81bad39e3b33)

Hi !

I'm now on a point, where I can release my Homebrew I call it NoNameDS (YES, not a very exciting name and it should be a collection of usefull Applications and small Games for the DS. It is in the Version 1.3 - not many functions yet, but it'll come ;) you can be sure in this point.

Now the Program has :
* A tool for showing the Pixel-Position on the TS (not very useful, but for programmers, why not ?!
* A Counter (nothing's to explain in this point)
* A reaction tester (You have to tap as fast as you can the red X's an on the upper Screen it shows your last and your average time)
* Snake DS (my first self-made game The whole "Snake-Engine" is made by, also the gfx)
* Icy-Tower DS (I think you know that game from the PC, it's quite funny you have to jump up and up and up, Game is still in Beta State, means there is missing a lot (jumping from down through the platforms but standing on them, points, time, "auto-scroll" etc.)
* Credits (self-explaining )

The bold Thing is my Highlight of the Homebrew, the cursiv is still in "production" ;-)

Oh my god I now realized, that Icy Tower doesn't works anymore.... I think I make another thread in the help section But anyway, here's the Version WITHOUT a working Icy Tower - Sorry !

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

The Hombrew Hunter
September 14th, 2006, 00:56
Ah, man, Icy Tower...Ah, the good old days of 6th grade, when in study hall/tutorial, my friends and I would blow time playing it and downloading chars...

Ooh, I hope it improves.

firstknight
September 14th, 2006, 02:13
i dun even have heard of it... gee...

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 02:15
no icy tower ??

Duobix
September 14th, 2006, 15:34
Yea, the only think i need for my ds is playable icy tower whit old characters compatiblity (i had few).

4Puz
September 15th, 2006, 00:44
hi who has downloaded this game?

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 00:45
Looks cool. Interesting no name. ;)

4Puz
September 15th, 2006, 00:53
New release from Kaktus|621 (http://teamnnc.free.fr/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1349&sid=8add17152329598a694f81bad39e3b33)

Hi !

I'm now on a point, where I can release my Homebrew I call it NoNameDS (YES, not a very exciting name and it should be a collection of usefull Applications and small Games for the DS. It is in the Version 1.3 - not many functions yet, but it'll come ;) you can be sure in this point.

Now the Program has :
* A tool for showing the Pixel-Position on the TS (not very useful, but for programmers, why not ?!
* A Counter (nothing's to explain in this point)
* A reaction tester (You have to tap as fast as you can the red X's an on the upper Screen it shows your last and your average time)
* Snake DS (my first self-made game The whole "Snake-Engine" is made by, also the gfx)
* Icy-Tower DS (I think you know that game from the PC, it's quite funny you have to jump up and up and up, Game is still in Beta State, means there is missing a lot (jumping from down through the platforms but standing on them, points, time, "auto-scroll" etc.)
* Credits (self-explaining )

The bold Thing is my Highlight of the Homebrew, the cursiv is still in "production" ;-)

Oh my god I now realized, that Icy Tower doesn't works anymore.... I think I make another thread in the help section But anyway, here's the Version WITHOUT a working Icy Tower - Sorry !

Download and Give feedback Via Comments
who down loaded this and knows it works?

4Puz
September 15th, 2006, 00:55
who r u video freak?

JKKDARK
September 15th, 2006, 02:29
nice :)

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 03:08
who r u video freak?
Wtf do you want me to tell you? :rolleyes: