PDA

View Full Version : Custom Firmware 6:39 ME-7 (FAT & Slim)

wraggster
June 28th, 2011, 11:42
via http://www.psp-ita.com/4448-206-Custom_Firmware_6.39_ME_7_(FAT_&_Slim).html

New release from developer neur0n who returns to take care of her now known CF ME bringing it to version 6:39 7. The basic version of the CF developed for the PSP Fat and Slim TA-088v3 is not, as usual, is accompanied by LCFW, also usable on the PSP version is not hackable.

Neur0n is constantly at work on its firmware is version ME to 6:39 LCFW smooth in order to use it on the PSP is not hackable. The CF-7 ME 6:39 just released fixes some bugs that caused the crash of LEDA (for specific tools to start homebrew FW 1.50), leads from level 5 to level one type of content filter for the ISO and extends the path to 64 characters maximum supported by the PluginManager.
CF remember that this is exclusively for PSP FAT and SLIM except for the infamous TA-088v3 (DATE CODE 8C or higher). So basic are excluded from all other models of PSP.
Thanks to a good installer released by the developer, you can use that CF for all models of PSP consoles 05G excluded. The tool in question is called LCFW, and being signed in order to run on OFW you can not host it on servers to PSP-ENG, is also prohibited from providing direct or indirect link to the download.
Following further information from the changelog to the mini guide Installation of the CF-7 ME 6:39 .

[Additional info: ChangeLog, compatibility testing and installation]

.: Changelog:.
- Fixed crash When useing Dark_AleX's LEDA.
- Change the Parental Level iso from 5 to 1.
- Increase Path plugin PluginManager character buffer from 32 to 64.

.: Test:.
Test installation made
​​from 5.00m33 -> OK
From 5.50GEN-D3 -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 5.50Prometheus -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 6.20TN-D -> OK
From 6.20PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.35PRO -B4 -> Error
From 6.20PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.35PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.39PRO-B6 -> OK .: Installation:.

E 'on your PSP requires the presence of a CFW or a HEN (based on test compatibility)
Copy the UPDATE folder into PSP / GAME
Copy the FW 6:39 , renamed 639.PBP in the UPDATE folder
Start the application from the XMB

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments