PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Alchemist DS US-bound

wraggster
September 14th, 2006, 16:45
American fans of the anime Fullmetal Alchemist have had plenty of opportunities to get their game on with the characters of the animated series...provided they had a PlayStation 2 or Game Boy Advance. When news of a Nintendo DS Fullmetal Alchemist game spread, many owners of Nintendo's handheld rejoiced...provided they lived in Japan.

Now, North American DS-owning Fullmetal Alchemist fans can finally join in on the fun, as Destineer today announced that it is releasing Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy in the US. The Minneapolis-based publisher will release the Bandai-developed game this fall.

Dual Sympathy is a side-scrolling action game that sees players take the role Edward Elric as he battles Homunculi and sets out on a quest to retrieve the Philosopher's Stone. The six playable characters in the game will have the ability to concoct weapons from various items (hence, the alchemy) and turn them on enemies.

The DS version will also feature voice work from the actors in the television series, unlockable content, and 10 touch-screen-based minigames.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy has not yet been rated or priced.

Via Gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6157549.html)

Hawq
September 14th, 2006, 18:34
Great, now we just need the rpg's to be translated & come out in the west as well.

kcajblue
September 14th, 2006, 23:21
yeah. there needs to be more RPG's for the DS. :D

JKKDARK
September 14th, 2006, 23:40
rpg's can't stop :D

Shadowblind
September 15th, 2006, 00:11
Well its about fricken time they made an FMA game for DS. I was about to lose hope:)

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 00:28
Awesome news! Can't wait...

firstknight
September 15th, 2006, 02:00
yeah.. whaetver it is....

stotheamuel
September 15th, 2006, 02:11
i want the movie so bad it came out tuesday!! gah now i want this game i love fma

Hawq
September 15th, 2006, 18:30
i want the movie so bad it came out tuesday!! gah now i want this game i love fma
Think yourself lucky you havent ordered the limited edition version, thats coming out the 14'th november for some reason, why must I wait so long?

Crimson_Lotus
September 16th, 2006, 22:56
FMA rocks.. one of my favs... I gotta check this out.

On a side note, the newest movie looks bitch'n :p