PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Channel Problem: System Files are corrupted

SuperMann61
July 15th, 2011, 20:28
Hey. On Wednsday I used Smash Stack to install The Homebrew Channel and BootMii as IOS (I have a newer wii). It worked all that day and the next, I installed some games. Now today, (Friday) my brothers were playing Super Mario War on the homebrew channel, and it suddenly froze. It had done that before with no consequences, we just restarted the wii and loaded it up again. This time we restarted the wii and tried to load up the Homebrew channel and it went to a black screen that said The System Files are corrupt. Please refer to the Wii Operations Manual for more information. We restarted the Wii, and it seemed fine. They decided to play Smash bros instead. It is working fine. I have not tried the homebrew channel again. I am on system menu 4.3u. Please respond quickly. Thanks.

EDIT: Alright, I tried the Homebrew Channel again. It worked!!!!! Not sure why it didn't work the first time. Also, I'm having a problem with WiiDoom. I keep getting a Dsi Exception accured and the a bunch of code dumps.