PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Man Kills Baby Over Video Game

wraggster
September 14th, 2006, 22:26
This story is really astonishingly sad.

In Philadelphia, a 25 year old man named Tyrone Spellman — who curiously goes by the name Anwar Salahuddin — punched his 17 month old daughter to death when she knocked over his console, causing him to disrupt the game.

According to the mother: "His confession was she pulled the cords in the game, the system is -- the box itself -- fell, and he was upset and then responsible for paying for the game, so he hit her in her face twice," Turman said, adding that Spellman also allegedly slung the child over a chair.

Spellman is being charged with murder, endangering the welfare of a child and possessing an instrument of crime. No word if they mean his fist, the chair or the Xbox on that last charge.

As a last note of surreality, a note was apparently left on Spellman's door, saying not to judge him because he'd never hurt a child.

Mariopop87
September 14th, 2006, 22:29
This story is really astonishingly sad.

In Philadelphia, a 25 year old man named Tyrone Spellman — who curiously goes by the name Anwar Salahuddin — punched his 17 month old daughter to death when she knocked over his console, causing him to disrupt the game.

According to the mother: "His confession was she pulled the cords in the game, the system is -- the box itself -- fell, and he was upset and then responsible for paying for the game, so he hit her in her face twice," Turman said, adding that Spellman also allegedly slung the child over a chair.

Spellman is being charged with murder, endangering the welfare of a child and possessing an instrument of crime. No word if they mean his fist, the chair or the Xbox on that last charge.

As a last note of surreality, a note was apparently left on Spellman's door, saying not to judge him because he'd never hurt a child.

A man killing his own daughter just because she took out the cords!?

Well he's insane.

ExcruciationX
September 14th, 2006, 22:36
OMG! That is sad... :(

BL4Z3D247
September 14th, 2006, 22:41
yeh that dude has to have some serious anger management problems to punch his 17 mo. old daughter in the face and kill her, i mean c'mon over a videogame...so sad :(

stotheamuel
September 14th, 2006, 22:42
psychopath.. and he was worried about paying for the game as in a rented one??? 50 dollars for the life of his child

Mariopop87
September 14th, 2006, 22:53
psychopath.. and he was worried about paying for the game as in a rented one??? 50 dollars for the life of his child
I beleve it was the console.

But still, yeah. He's a psycho.

Shilo
September 14th, 2006, 23:09
Thats awfull :( That guy is definatly out of his head to kill his daughter over a video game :(.

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 00:51
Ahhhhhhhhh! Things like this just enrage me! He doesn't deserve to live! :mad:

Zion
September 15th, 2006, 00:51
What a b**tard, i would rather anything got broken than to hurt a child.

lets hope that mofo gets life

JKKDARK
September 15th, 2006, 02:28
wtf he must die :mad:

Shadowblind
September 15th, 2006, 03:22
Issues. Pathetic people do pathetic things. Violence and murder is a common thing is households these days. Its just what this sick and discusting world has come to. I cant say he doesnt deserve to live, its not my place to judge people nomatter how horrid they are and how much I think they shouldn't live. Its not our place, or anyone others then God.

pibs
September 15th, 2006, 03:37
I had heard about this and got disgusted once shown on the news

Skye
September 15th, 2006, 03:39
When the other prisoners find out what he did, they'll probably kill him.

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 06:06
I hope Skye, I hope.

ACID
September 15th, 2006, 06:10
OMG wtf thats an houer from where i live. They chold take this guy and feed him to the lions. That is one sick person. My kid can break all my 20 some counsils and i will still not harm one hair from his body.

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 06:13
Go get him then Acidburn. ;)

thumpa
September 15th, 2006, 06:15
fry his ass

ACID
September 15th, 2006, 06:15
Im sure him living in phili it wont be long.

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 06:17
LOL! :) That make sme feel better inside...strangely...

ACID
September 15th, 2006, 06:19
I know he will get his.

oafan
September 15th, 2006, 20:56
yeah thats not far from where i live . i read this in one of the philadelphia newspapers.

Russoxley187
September 15th, 2006, 21:03
Shit,
I live in North Carolina...
I'll drive up there to puch his a$$ in the face.
Thats insane, to do that to a child....
Send him to a gay part of a prison to spend the rest of his life having fun...
That would be partial justice...