July 12th, 2004, 13:45
Who believes in santa

i do not

how come rich kids get more stuff than poor kids

i never have had a piece of coal even when i have been naughty

grow up

Eric
July 12th, 2004, 20:54
i believe that santa is a bad thing to grow up on cause when they find out he isnt real they dont get the extra gift well that happened to me and depending what age they find out there is no santa they get all :'( and stuff

curt_grymala
July 12th, 2004, 21:25
For adolescents, Santa may not be a great thing, but it's a godsend for parents. The only time I can ever get my kids to really behave themselves is when Christmas is almost here, and I start telling them that Santa won't bring them anything if they don't behave. ;D

guymelef
July 13th, 2004, 00:27
I think that this topic was started as a joke and I don't think debating with this guy is going to do any good.

Eric
July 13th, 2004, 07:53
i think your right but it doesnt matter i think its a pretty good topic though

halbak
July 14th, 2004, 04:05
I do not believe in santa i only came on this topic because meiscool told me to come on.

halbak
July 14th, 2004, 04:13
Meiscool needs a life

meiscool
July 14th, 2004, 04:20
so does halbak

strangeeeeeeeeee human

meiscool
July 14th, 2004, 04:21
halbak you are in my next lesson

please don't let me beat you up

wardishy
July 14th, 2004, 10:19
meiscool and halbak need a life at least have the guts to talk it out in person instead of arguing on a forum you saddos

curt_grymala
July 14th, 2004, 10:48
meiscool and halbak have the same IP, so they are either using the same computer or they are the same person

krowstrife
July 14th, 2004, 12:33
meiscool and halbak have the same IP, so they are either using the same computer or they are the same person

ban them both they so annoy

santa, wtf are you 8 mesolame

meiscool
July 14th, 2004, 13:38
we could have the same ip because we are logged on in school

in school all the computers are connected to one server

we are not the same person or on the same computer just the same server

will you shut up kris [wardishy]

of course god is real

change your profile please i am very insulted

so is conor[halbak]

ace
July 14th, 2004, 14:48
This is getting kind of iiritating, though I see no need for a ban :?

wraggster
July 14th, 2004, 15:02
You are being watched any more nonsense forum posts and your history.

Delinquent_Shaft
July 23rd, 2004, 07:42
rofl, c'mon, we want some flaming here pplz. Yo strife, I heard that curt said you were a ***.......lmao.

Ne-way, Santa = stereotype for those who eat way too much, are overwieght, and work with imaginary elves that appeared after they went too far with their weed stash.
But why post a topic like this though? If someone truely believes in Santa.......good for them, they can work on getting a life :)

Eric
July 23rd, 2004, 07:48
curt wouldnt call anyone a f*g joke or not dont start an argument that is non sense and that kind of behaviour probably could get you banned

-Broly-
March 3rd, 2005, 00:52
yes what eric said! ;D

Mental2k
March 3rd, 2005, 11:29
who cares, this is a DC forum, why come and argue about santa? what a random thing to do. Who cares if he exists or not? Good idea? of course it is its, all part of the magic of crimbo. He;; i know the time of year would be wotse off without it.