PDA

View Full Version : xmbCTRL for CF / ME LCFW

wraggster
August 2nd, 2011, 23:51
via http://www.psp-ita.com/4519-350-xmbCTRL_per_CF_LCFW_ME.html

The developer Frostegater continues, albeit unofficially, the work of bringing djmat11 of CF and ME LCFW 6:39 xmbCTRL porting the popular plugin homonymous feature introduced dall'HEN 6:20-TN that allows you to quickly manage settings HeNe or in this case of the CF in question.

The previous release of xmbCTRL was the work of the developer djmat11 who did the version PRO CF . This time it's up to Frostegater its contribution to making this handy plugin usable on the latest CF neur0n, in both basic and "volatile", we speak of course of CF / ME LCFW 6:39
xmbCTRL added in the PSP settings menu that allows a convenient sub- easily manage the various settings of the custom firmware without having to access the VSH menu.
To follow the link to download and install. [Additional Info: Changelog and download]

.: Installation:.

Download the archive and unpack seplugins prx file for your version of CF
Seplugins folder to edit (or create if not present) vsh.txt the file and add the line: ms0: / seplugins / xmbctrl / xmbctrl.prx 1 (replace EF0 to ms0 if PSP GO) Alternatively you can use the files example in the archive.

Restart the PSP, or apply a simple restart VSH .

Download Via Comments