PDA

View Full Version : XMB control "for CFW / LCFW 6.39 ME 9.1

wraggster
August 8th, 2011, 23:04
It was one of the most striking innovations of the last work of Total Noob , a "TN Settings" to change the options of the HEN directly on the XMB, now migrates to new CFW, just to CFW of neur0ner. Frostegater , PSP Russian Developer Forum Wololo us his latest creation, a plug-in name " ME XMB Control "which lets you play the functions of the TN mode Settings on CFW / LCFW 6.39 9.1 ME . Now, once plugin enabled, you can manage and modify the parameters of ME CFW directly from the XMB without having to go through the recovery menu.

To apply the new method on its CFW / LCFW 6.39 ME 9.1, you must put the contents of the downloaded archive (xmbctrl + vsh not Go for PSP, xmbctrl vsh_go + for PSP Go) in the folder seplugins . If there are already other plugins on your PSP, you must put the file xmbctrl in its place, add the following line to the text file vsh / vsh_go.txt then activate the plugin via the plugin manager integrated: ms0: / seplugins / xmbctrl / xmbctrl.prx 1 (For non-PSP CFW GB / 9.1 6.39 LCFW ME) EF0: / seplugins / xmbctrl / xmbctrl.prx 1 (for the PSP 1.9 GB 6.39 LCFW ME)

http://mobiles.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9651

Download Via Comments