PDA

View Full Version : General Gaming Stuff

xboxlord
March 21st, 2004, 00:22
Hello all, chat generaly about consels and stuff here. You lot need and cheats then I highly recomend www.cheatcodes.com, its brilliant

Press Below:
http://www.cheatcodes.com

Thanks!

wraggster
March 21st, 2004, 00:52
whats everyones thoughts about this new ds console from nintendo, the one with the dual screens. looks cool but is it going to be a handheld dual screened Nintendo 64

xboxlord
March 21st, 2004, 01:35
Bliny, I didnt know anything about that?

U know a website with information about it?

;D

wraggster
March 21st, 2004, 03:47
my console news site has some news on it - http://www.dreamhelp.netfirms.com

it does sound interesting

xboxlord
March 21st, 2004, 10:01
Ill pay a visit ;D

WHurricane16
March 23rd, 2004, 17:35
I'm sort of pissed off that Nintendo is worrying about the handheld market more than it's paying attention to the Gamecube. *

Who wants to pay for 3 hand helds in 2 years? Not this guy.

xboxlord
March 23rd, 2004, 18:13
You have a very good point, I also think they should pay more attention to there game cube. :)

wraggster
March 24th, 2004, 23:44
to me the DS sounds like another virtual boy scenario, a good idea but ultimately flawed and most worrying to me is that it just seems like a knee jerk reaction to the upcoming PSP console from Sony, time will tell.

xboxlord
March 25th, 2004, 19:13
Whats the PSP consel?

wraggster
March 25th, 2004, 21:25
a very powerful new handheld which will either give the GBA the toughest competition ever or just trounce the GBA, either way Nintendo need to be on the ball to protect the Handheld scene or risk losing to sony.

xboxlord
March 26th, 2004, 19:02
Blimy, I hope Nintendo get something soon, I dont really like playstation, I have always has nintendo' until I got my xbox.

HamDude
April 1st, 2004, 07:23
Well, I never really was a nintendo person, I started off with a Nintendo, but then went to Sega Genesis and then Sega Saturn, then the Ps1 and when XBOX came out I have been a full on Microsoft fan, I have a Ps2 but I only got it for the Final Fantasy games.

wraggster
April 1st, 2004, 08:25
Thats similiar to me, i only really bought a PS2 to play Star Wars and Wrestling games as i prefer to play them on the Xbox.

Ian_micheal
April 1st, 2004, 23:11
Well i do like the, sony brand but mostly audio.. i have a sony stereo that cost $4000 in 1980 it still works perfectly.. 300watt stereo as well it has a remote all digtal and were talking 1980, sony was allways great at doing things first and best.

So i like sony and i dont see why there is anti, sony haters, when they look after there fans be providing a machine that lets you play your old games and not dumping the ps1 alltogether. that builds trust some thing sega lost

psp looks ok it's a little disapointing for me at this stage.

Darksaviour69
April 3rd, 2004, 02:36
I'm sort of pissed off that Nintendo is worrying about the handheld market more than it's paying attention to the Gamecube. .

the GBA is currantly outselling the ps2 in japan... a very in portant market for nintendo.

is there any real pics of the new nintendo GB?

is it just me or so the psp looks like a nightmare to play/hold!

btw i have been a sega boy all my life, mega drive, saturn, Dreamcast. were next.....i think xbox (halo2 and fable), gamecube (Unity)

wraggster
April 3rd, 2004, 03:28
A handheld Dreamcast console using MINI dvds and backed by Microsoft would be a dream console for me especially if homebrew were to run like now, ahh we can all dream eh :)

WHurricane16
April 3rd, 2004, 22:54
I seriously don't see the PSP being a viable piece of the hand held market. It will cost way too much for the average Joe to pick up. The average Joe (not video game fanatics) is Nintendo's stable....I don't see Sony doing a dent to that market. It will be a cult thing....just like the XBox. Seriously, the Xbox has no real market.

-Broly-
March 1st, 2005, 04:15
aint no thang but a chiken wang!

rbervoets
March 15th, 2005, 08:46
Do you know how old this topic is its last mesage was sent March 25th, 2004, 21:25

Mental2k
March 15th, 2005, 12:03
aint no thang but a chiken wang!

You sir, are an ass, no topic revival unless you have a good reason for doing it.