PDA

View Full Version : Is Ebay A Big Scam and Rip Off Site

wraggster
September 15th, 2006, 20:06
Ebay has its good points but also some very bad points, auctions of Fake mem cards, auctions of Xbox360 boxes and well the list is countless.

With the PS3 and the Wii coming soon are we to see another round of scams and dodgy auctions?

Have you ever been scammed on Ebay?

Post your experiances and advice for others Via Comments.

JKKDARK
September 15th, 2006, 20:09
I never had problems with Ebay.

Russoxley187
September 15th, 2006, 20:26
I just bought a rip off mem card from ebay.
I used it for a day or two, gave him good feedback then then it crapped out on me.
I contacted him to refund me, I send it back to him as requested, not he wont respond...

LAW666
September 15th, 2006, 20:28
ive bought the usual useless shite u buy when u first sign up... the reseller ebook crap and stuff, but the majority of stuff has been good, i even picked up bleach heat the soul 2 for £15 used and number 3 for £22 brand new and sealed, i also managed to pick up a promo copy of rez for ps2 for a fiver:D

in short... ebay rules :p

felonyr301
September 15th, 2006, 20:29
i think ebay should forbid people to auction launch consoles when they first appeared and after a couple of months then allow it.

weirdelf
September 15th, 2006, 20:37
i got scammed on some football tickets

Anger
September 15th, 2006, 20:45
i think tighter controls on what can and cannot be sold would be better and also tighter regs on the wording of adverts would also be beneficial. i have been stung by lowlifes on ebay but only once was it for something expensive but i didnt lose out as i reported it to ebay. however the number of bids i see that are stupidly high for something that really isnt worth the bid price is just insane. they need to restrict bid limits for low rating bidders until they have enough rep to bid a reasonable amount. my advice be cautios and if it looks too good to be true then it is. there are very few real bargains left on there - its dying imo.

thumpa
September 15th, 2006, 20:53
yeah I got scamed for some sneakers(I'm a shoe head)
and I paid 150.00 for a pair of vintage still in the box never worn air penny 2 basketball shoes sz 11 from 1996
and when they came the shoes was a size 11y kids

Sauron96
September 15th, 2006, 20:54
ALMOST lost $700 bucks trying to get a 360 bundle last Christmas...

Apparantly a scammer took some college student's, eBay ID AND his e-mail address,

after I won, the e-mails wanted payment thru e-gold (If I remember right), I didn't like the site so I sent him a Money Order...

Here's where it gets weird, suddenly eBay sends me an e-mail saying that this seller has been accused of fake auctions and for me NOT to send money ALSO in this e-mail eBay distances themselves from the WHOLE auction saying they aren't responsible for anything.

So I start freaking out, funny thing was Paypal sent the automated receipt with the kids REAL address and PHONE number. So I call and talk to this kids mom and explain the whole thing and she's completely lost and has no idea what I'm talking about...

The kid gets home calls me back and says someone took over his e-mail & eBay account...(but not his Paypal account)....

I eneded up getting my money order back...got abuse verbally by my older brother....he actually went to the peoples home to get the Money Order, he was like these people don't have to give you back shit man. But he went....as he was driving their he said the was the richest neighborhood he'd ever seen, he jokingly said they would've used my $700 money order as toilet paper they clearly didn't need it.

Now I don't buy anything worth more than $100 on eBay.

Basically, eBay takes a cut from EVERYTHING but if you're scammed YOU ARE ALL ON YOUR OWN - they don't have a customer support number or anyway to get a person to talk to at all. They don't give a shit, they basically say buyer beware and you're SOL.

RetroGoth
September 15th, 2006, 20:58
I only buy stuff from 100 down and make sure to read everything carefully. I also started to sell and havent had problems yet that is lol.....

crypysmoker
September 15th, 2006, 21:04
I think anyone who gets scammed on ebay that its thier own fault.

IF you buy a 360 box... its your own fault for jumping at the BUY IT NOW instaed of reading though.
IF your gullable enough to belive everythign you see without reading any descriptions.. again its your own fault.
They are required to put full descriptions.. and those consoles boxes you speak of say int he aiction THIS IS THRE BOX ONLY... but noone reads it.

If something looks to good to be true ... like a 2gb mem card for $50.. then it is.
Just have common sense people, and use those reading and detail skills you should have learned in primary school.
I have gotten countless psp games, mem sticks, movies, consoles... and have only been attempted to be scammed once on a broken Atari lynx, but I out smarted the guy when he told pay pal I never sent it back and I gave them the tracking number.

just be careful and use your brains people

Nikolaos
September 15th, 2006, 21:12
Ebay is both bad and good, you must read the product information very carefully and closely. I Bought a 2gb mem card and recieved it , it wasn't funtional so I sent it back under seller discretion and he told me that when he recieved package nothing was in it. Such a scam... 70$ waisted so easily... also lots of the shit you get on ebay is most likely a ripp off.. the product is probably just a cheap shitty remake of the original.

Russoxley187
September 15th, 2006, 21:16
Ebay is both bad and good, you must read the product information very carefully and closely. I Bought a 2gb mem card and recieved it , it wasn't funtional so I sent it back under seller discretion and he told me that when he recieved package nothing was in it. Such a scam... 70$ waisted so easily... also lots of the shit you get on ebay is most likely a ripp off.. the product is probably just a cheap shitty remake of the original.

who was the seller?

doverkiller
September 15th, 2006, 21:24
I've ordered an iPod nano from HongKong address powerseller..
(it was cheaper then in the few Apple centers here)
paid via PAyPal..
they had my money for 2 weeks, then I recieved an email that my PayPal account is not verified, and they didn't even shipped the item..
PayPal gave back my money..
(by the way I've used PayPal many times before, never had problem)

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THE FAR EAST!!!

Europe or USA not much better..
I've ordered an SD card from the UK..
on the envelope there was a thailand address.. :D

so you never know..

cartmandude14
September 15th, 2006, 21:26
My freind was on ebay and payed $300 for a "psp box set" and when it came it was a set of psp boxes!

Man
September 15th, 2006, 21:47
I bought an Xbox 360 off ebay, i was nervous, so i drove to the place and picked it up, i was lucky it was only 20 minutes away. Iv bought numerous items off ebay, expensive and in expensive, i bought a pocket bike for 150$ canadian, and it came UPS a week later. The only thing to watch out for are little sites, like Usedmac.ca, i bought a Ibook, from a seller there, i should have know it was 2 good to be true, i got burned for 350$, and im still working on getting back my money. I payed by money transfer through interact. That was a bad idea, banks in canada are f***ing useless. For a part time student, making 80$ every 2 weeks thats a hole hell of a lot of money, i contacted the ower of the domain and had him take down the advertisement. I was stupid and i payed for it.

Veskgar
September 15th, 2006, 21:52
My freind was on ebay and payed $300 for a "psp box set" and when it came it was a set of psp boxes!
That sucks for your friend but that is pretty funny!

I think eBay is better for buyers than it is for sellers. If you are careful what you bid on you can get good deals. For sellers, with all of the fees and the low prices that things sell for, it makes it hard for sellers to make eBay a regular source of extra income and profit.

Russoxley187
September 15th, 2006, 21:53
I've ordered an iPod nano from HongKong address powerseller..
(it was cheaper then in the few Apple centers here)
paid via PAyPal..
they had my money for 2 weeks, then I recieved an email that my PayPal account is not verified, and they didn't even shipped the item..
PayPal gave back my money..
(by the way I've used PayPal many times before, never had problem)

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THE FAR EAST!!!

Europe or USA not much better..
I've ordered an SD card from the UK..
on the envelope there was a thailand address.. :D

so you never know..

that the same guy who got me...
I'm in a paypal dspute right now.

Russoxley187
September 15th, 2006, 21:54

That has to be the worse...
I never heard of anything that bad before..
A bunch of empty boxes

viMaster
September 15th, 2006, 21:55
always use paypal and always read the auctions carefully. I only got burned once and it was for $25, which the paypal fraud support gladly refunded. I've purchased inexpensive and expensive things and just that one time is when I got ripped off.

Everyone is 100% right that says, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Some scams can get anyone -- even smart people, but 95% of the scams are easy to catch if you think a little.

Tennisgy
September 15th, 2006, 22:22
My dad got scammed when he bought Catia
so my advice dont buy any software

INDIANA_B0NER
September 15th, 2006, 22:24
:mad: i got scammed too i bought a cellphone from there through paypal $275 and they guy never sent him i made complaint and everything but i only got $175 which is better than nothing but i worked and waited like 2 weeks to save up for that (5.65 an hr :( ) it sucked really bad

jojotjuh
September 15th, 2006, 22:31
the title is wrong. the site is not a scammer.
its the people who go there. not any of the sites fault i guess

markfromwrexham
September 15th, 2006, 22:34
Never had problems buying of ebay bought a ps2 for £400 when they first came out received that next day with no problems, but selling anit so good, tried to sell a nokia n91 a couple of months ago 3 times people hit the buy it now button then wanted me to ship to nigeria or viet nam, 4th go no reply off the buyer finally sold it 5th time round but by now I had accumulated £35 worth of listing fees which was quite a big chunk out of what i got for the phone and ebay woudnt refund any of it just kept getting the same computerised response everytime

SwordOfZork
September 15th, 2006, 23:15
Scamming? Feh... I've yet to see a scam.

1. I don't think theres anything wrong with auctioning off new consoles on eBay. If people are willing to spend insane ammounts of money for them, thats their own choice. No one forced them to, and it is only optional.

2. I have never seen a box sold on eBay that wasn't clearly marked as such. If someone is so stupid that they bid on an item without reading ANYTHING about it, then thats their own fault. Items are described exactly as they are in most cases, and "this is a BOX not a SYSTEM" is usually put in huge bold letters, or plainly written in most box auctions.

I don't think the sellers in these auctions should be held in low regard, or be considered immoral to any degree. The fault is that of the buyer. A fool and his money are soon parted.

That said, I plan on buying as many PS3's on launch as possible, and price-gouging the hell out of them on eBay. I don't even want a PS3, but it should give me enough money to buy that Vespa I want.

JesusXP
September 15th, 2006, 23:17
I buy rare and old video games and accessories to consoles. I've had good experiences.

Tron_Fan
September 15th, 2006, 23:30
If you pay via Paypal you're covered on scams for a certain amount each year.

dementedbrave
September 15th, 2006, 23:33
Ebay needs tighter restrictions? You guys are communists. But seriously, don't buy expensive things from new sellers or people with low feedback (from buyers). I have gotten some nice deals on ebay, and have had unusually good luck selling things.

Also, for some strange reason I just picked up an Opteron 146 for 75 dollars with the stepping CABYE 0540FPBW. Now tell me thats not a good deal.

jamesgloucester
September 15th, 2006, 23:35
I have nearly 800 feedback on eBay and have never been scammed, yes there are quite a few scam auctions, but just read the listings carefully, don't buy from anyone with low or bad feedback, ALWAYS use PayPal and/or Credit Cards for payment as you can get you money back. Make soure the seller has Paypal buyer protection to guarantee getting your money back via paypal if somehting goes wrong.

And rule #1, If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.

BrooksyX
September 15th, 2006, 23:45
Well last week I had my first purchase on an Item, it was a used dreamcast. I won it for about $10 plus shipping, so I was a bit unshure at first. But today when I got home from school there was a package for me from ups. It had my dreamcast in there and it works fine. So I will probably purchase from ebay again, but I will be carefull to read the fine print.

woods05
September 15th, 2006, 23:49
I haven't had any problems with eBay. However, I don't plan to use eBay for any video game items.

DragonPimpsta
September 16th, 2006, 00:22
i got ripped off on a 4k laptop, they never sent it, and we told ebay and they gave us 2thousand back... so we lost a bunch =/

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 16th, 2006, 00:41
That has to be the worse...
I never heard of anything that bad before..
A bunch of empty boxes
SICK AS F@*k i would have cried :(.

SoQb0nc5r
September 16th, 2006, 00:42
i have been using ebay for a long time and have 560+ feedback. All who get scammed on ebay, DESERVE TO BE!!!

Video_freak
September 16th, 2006, 00:46
i got ripped off on a 4k laptop, they never sent it, and we told ebay and they gave us 2thousand back... so we lost a bunch =/
That's tough... :(
I've never been ripped off on eBay...

penileartery
September 16th, 2006, 00:49
i got a mouse, green laser pointer, and a 2 and 4 gb memory stick for my psp on there..they all work very well..except the laser..but thats my own fault..i boke it..:D:D but anywys i love ebay its done me some good

picketf
September 16th, 2006, 01:05
I specially despise of the idiots trying to make money with emulators on ebay.

It has never been so easy to become a pirate. That's pretty sad how sellers sell MAME cabs with a extra bonus 4 set DVD with almost all roms there ever was, brakeing all possible copyright laws in the process.

I think ebay is doing very bad in stopping obvious illegal auctions and much less do they care about scammers. I've been scammed on 2 accounts one goes back to the age before Paypal was invented and the other which is still in process is a Laptop battery that never arrived from Hong Kong.

mrio
September 16th, 2006, 01:35
Have I ever been scammed on Ebay?

Mhhm, i never bought anything from Ebay...

Vega
September 16th, 2006, 01:45
Really, I think you would have to be pretty dumb to even consider buying a console like a XBOX 360 or PS3 on ebay. There would be no chance at all I would be stupid enough to give someone 150 - 300 pounds over ebay. I have bought the usual shite off ebay like videos, n64 games, and... thats about it really, Making sure I never go over £10 for a single item. That way, I know its only £10 that I've been stroked out of, I could live with that. But really, who is the asshole... the person who sends a cardboard box instead of a console or the person who paid money for it?

jman420
September 16th, 2006, 01:58
I bought a PSP (so I can have a 1.5, and a 3.0 :P) for $109.00 and got it and it works just fine, I'd trust eBay just as much as any online store, the only thing is, as said before. you have to read the information, and make sure that they are selling the item, not other items (ie, XBOX360 boxes) because if you buy somthing clearly labled as somthing else, you have to except the shipped item :P

samthegreat68
September 16th, 2006, 02:49
ive never bought anything off the internet before. i was planning to but this thread had busted my confidence.

EDIT: i take that back i have bought airline tickets online before and a Food Handlers Card for my job.

just not from Ebay

MicroNut
September 16th, 2006, 03:34
Ebay a scam?
There are certainly people on Ebay who are crooks and thieves.
But those scum are everywhere.

Is it easy to get scammed on Ebay... sometimes
Unfortunately you have to pay attention to detail.
If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Vancougar
September 16th, 2006, 03:51
There's too much scam with GBA titles on eBay. Practically everything is a knockoff version made from some ten cent cart from Hong Kong. I thought i was wise to this and I trusted that someone from NY was selling me a legit copy of Yoshi's Island for $15 only to find out that that too was a knock-off!!!

To add insult to the injury, the fake sticker even pealed off when it was shipped.

MicroNut
September 16th, 2006, 04:01
I trusted that someone from NY

Not trying to over generalize or degrade NY people.
But I never buy from NY.

I see way too many scams from that east coast city.

You should at least report the illegal sale to Ebay as a scam.

stotheamuel
September 16th, 2006, 05:34
6 or so years ago i got scammed on pokemon cards

kando
September 16th, 2006, 05:52

owned.

Nafogel
September 16th, 2006, 06:14
So far I've been pretty lucky with ebay. The only problems I have ever had are sellers promising 4 to 6 business days delivery, and then the item showing up a month later. :(

F9zDark
September 16th, 2006, 06:32
eBay is a great tool if you know where to look. I judge auctions by their appearance, wording, grammar, etc before I ever think about purchasing said item. A scammer won't waste the time to make a perfect 'store front type' auction page. As well, I never buy from someone selling one thing and generally stick to 'eBay Stores'.

Sellers who have a 'store front' on eBay are far less likely to scam you, especially with the BBBOnline seal on their store front.

Also, people selling more than one item at a given time are, as far as I have seen, more reputable than those selling one.

I have spent countless hundreds on eBay, never with a problem. Just gotta know where to look and who can be trusted.

Tron_Fan
September 16th, 2006, 06:44
I specially despise of the idiots trying to make money with emulators on ebay.

It has never been so easy to become a pirate. That's pretty sad how sellers sell MAME cabs with a extra bonus 4 set DVD with almost all roms there ever was, brakeing all possible copyright laws in the process.

I think ebay is doing very bad in stopping obvious illegal auctions and much less do they care about scammers......

And not just video games, but movies and music as well. I'll agree that they let to many Pirates make big bucks. I have reported auctions until I am BLUE in the face to no avail. The auction still ends and the ******* makes their money and eBay does nothing about it.

I don't know if I would call this a "scam", being that the buyer gets what they paid for, but eBay should not encourage Piracy.

picketf
September 16th, 2006, 07:04
I don't know if I would call this a "scam", being that the buyer gets what they paid for, but eBay should not encourage Piracy.

I beg to differ, the buyer never gets what he paid for when he buys illegal roms and bootlegs. In most cases it should be clear that you can't buy the license of thousands of games for just 30 bucks. At any rate the buyer is offered an opportunity to aid in a crime and this opportunity ain't even exactly cheap

Fake PCBs, Fake GBA carts(with Savebattery removed) and whatever bootlegs are no exception to this. Currently Ebay does not much more than shrug when it comes to any of these scams.

modroneman
September 16th, 2006, 08:06
For the most part no. I have done many transactions over eBay and have been happy with 99.9% of them. I unlike some people are patient enough to follow through with the deal and keep in constant contact with the sellers to make sure that the deal is finished. Longest wait I have ever had was over a month and a half for the merchandise. But I got it, and I do report everyone to ebay, so if I don't get the item, I get my money back! :p I love eBay.

Note to anyone just getting into the ebay thing... do your homework, check feedback and make sure your seller is legit. Its helped me since the beginning and thats why I still hold a 99.9% feedback rating! :)

thumpa
September 16th, 2006, 08:09
u gotta take the good with the bad
I may lost $150.00 on some kids shoes
but I got a akai mpc2000xl for $1000.00
(I'm a music producer) and that's a damn
good deal

Gene
September 16th, 2006, 09:33
ive bought some stuff from ebay. mostly school books, but occasionaly i'd get an item over 50 USD. every time i buy something from ebay, or any other online store for that matter, i always send an email or some form of message to confirm that the item is legit. only then do i bid, or buy the item. that way if i do get scammed i have some sort of proof against the seller and whatnot.

MaxSMoke
September 16th, 2006, 10:37
I got totally ripped off on a 4GB memory card. I should have looked closer at the picture, because it was one of those cards that didn't actually have Sony's name on it, just a blank space. The Card pretends to format, but won't actually hold any data over a few hundred Megabytes.

Too bad the little SOB lives out of state, or I *WOULD* go over to his house and make SURE I got my $105 back! If only I had waited another 2 days for NewEgg to get their 4GB sticks back in stock...

dejkirkby
September 16th, 2006, 11:05
I've never had any real problems on eBay. I've bought like 50 things and only been scammed once. That was for a *copy* of a WWE PPV for my kids. Which I never recieved. But I've bought like 4 mini motorbikes, 5 MS and loads of other things with no problems. I also sold a load of my crap too. All in all, eBay is A-ok!

Meekasko
September 16th, 2006, 11:20
If you're patient, take time to read all the details, check the sellers feedback thoroughly and don't rush into buying something eBay is great.

On top of that, I personally only ever consider buying an item if the seller has 100% feedback for at least 20+ transactions, uses paypal and is selling the item in the UK (where I live).

I've been able to avoid any dissapointment sticking to these rules.

You quickly get used to the kind of descriptions and way of writing that scammers use, it's easy to filter them out.

Hateshinai
September 16th, 2006, 13:08
I bought tons of stuff and never got scammed.
I bought a brand new DS through eBay from some guy in the UK. After 3 weeks it hasn't arrived so I contacted him. Turns out the Royal Post lost it (registered mail my butt) but since it was insured they paid him back and he sent me a second one. This one arrived in 5 days. Two weeks later the first DS showed up as well. So I sold the second one to a friend of mine for 75% of what I paid. End result: brand new DS with Mario Kart for 20% of what I would have paid in a shop locally.

being2
September 16th, 2006, 14:03
Hi,
I have never been scammed on Ebay. I think it's very important to look at seller's comments how much customers were satisfied.

Mazza
September 16th, 2006, 15:13
I have only ever been scammed as a seller on ebay, someone bought my old phone and then paypal took the money back. After hours of hpnecalls with paypal I still didn't get my money back. So whenever I sell anything of any value I just don't use paypal.

When buying though I only use paypal lol, I've bought my mp3 player, Japanese PSPs, DS Lite, Memory Cards etc from hong kong sellers with no problems at all apart from import tax on my ds lite and then it still worked out at £90 and I got about a month before the UK release.

Ci5tm Konfliqt
September 16th, 2006, 16:00
ive never had any probz with ebay ! bought two psp from there.

Wils
September 16th, 2006, 22:04
I've never had a problem, but that may be down to me being one of the most cynical misanthropes on the face of the planet. ;)

Seriously, though. I think *everyone* is susceptible to being conned at some poiny, not just on Ebay, but other places as well. As well as rip off merchants being deliberately vague or trying to be clever with words to distract you from the truth, a touch of laziness can creep in to you when presented with a page full of instructions or details, which makes you think "skip to the end" and sets you off scanning instead of reading it properly.

techne
September 16th, 2006, 22:19
i sold thousands of items worldwide. but dont ever sell to indonesia or south asia. they will rip you off.

joshyouwaa
September 16th, 2006, 22:24
Who gives a f*** about ebay?!! this is PSP-NEWS!!!Why the crazy thread name?----maybe to boost lik-sang and success hk mem card sales???? somthings fishy

Wils
September 16th, 2006, 23:50
+++WARNING+++

+++ILLEGAL OVER-USE OF QUESTION MARKS IN PREVIOUS POST+++

+++FULL STOP KEY BROKEN AND SHIFT KEY A BIT ON THE DODGY SIDE+++

+++NO ACTUAL EVEN SEMI-INTELLIGENT CONTENT OTHERWISE+++

Since when was the news forum *solely* meant for PSP stuff? Am I missing something here?

ataribob
September 17th, 2006, 00:10

IF you buy a 360 box... its your own fault for jumping at the BUY IT NOW instaed of reading though.
IF your gullable enough to belive everythign you see without reading any descriptions.. again its your own fault.
They are required to put full descriptions.. and those consoles boxes you speak of say int he aiction THIS IS THRE BOX ONLY... but noone reads it.

If something looks to good to be true ... like a 2gb mem card for $50.. then it is.
Just have common sense people, and use those reading and detail skills you should have learned in primary school.
I have gotten countless psp games, mem sticks, movies, consoles... and have only been attempted to be scammed once on a broken Atari lynx, but I out smarted the guy when he told pay pal I never sent it back and I gave them the tracking number.

I have bought at 2 different time from a power seller on ebay 2 g sony mem card for $49.00

With no problem

ataribob
September 17th, 2006, 00:10

I have bought at 2 different time from a power seller on ebay 2 g sony mem card for $49.00

With no problem

stotheamuel
September 17th, 2006, 01:38
Who gives a f*** about ebay?!! this is PSP-NEWS!!!Why the crazy thread name?----maybe to boost lik-sang and success hk mem card sales???? somthings fishy

this isnt psp news ... and it has to do with gaming because he stated do you think there will be rip offs with ps3 and wii sales

Shadowblind
September 17th, 2006, 01:44
Ebay has its good points but also some very bad points, auctions of Fake mem cards, auctions of Xbox360 boxes and well the list is countless.

With the PS3 and the Wii coming soon are we to see another round of scams and dodgy auctions?

Ahem...

Yes.

We got scammed out of an FFVII game, so its very likely the scamming will began!

sonic reducer
September 17th, 2006, 03:35
I dont use ebay but use a new zealand tradign site called "trademe" which is quite similar.

Havent had any nightmarish moments. But the psp i bought was covered in dead pixels and some buttons were stuck (i was told it was like new) and bought hair dye at one point as well that had cracks in the case and leaked.

Its easy to be exploited on trading sites the likes of ebay. Doesnt matter how smart you are or how much you read through the deal there will be people out there willing to cheat people out of good money, we're all human here and sometime temptaion gets the best of us and we do stupid shit liek buy xbox 360's....boxes...(i'd regret just buying the 360 itself)

mnuhaily22
September 17th, 2006, 09:15

Post your experiances and advice for others Via Comments.
wraggster, why are you always right???

madcupid
September 18th, 2006, 09:36
i never had any major problems except for this one gameboy color game i had purchased but never came. it was only 3 bucks and i didnt pay insurance for it so i couldnt even complain that much. but, anyways, since this community is design to help all of us in the game world why not make a post with all the names of the scammers known on ebay. That would help us, who probably buy half of the gaming stuff from ebay, not to be fooled (again for some of us) and have our money just taken like that???

billytopley
December 29th, 2006, 21:06

Dont mention lik-sang in a sony thread! sony shut lik sang down! :mad: :mad: :mad:

bandit
December 29th, 2006, 22:38
And why we bringing a thread that is 3-4 months old?