PDA

View Full Version : xmbCTRL ME 6.60 for CF

wraggster
August 16th, 2011, 23:51
via http://www.psp-ita.com/4549-350-xmbCTRL_per_CF_6.60_ME.html

The developer updates the Codestation work issued some time ago about my colleague Frostegater xmbCTRl, born as a port of the homonymous feature introduced dall'HEN 6:20-TN that allows you to quickly manage settings HeNe which in this case would allow access to the functions of CF 6.60 ME.

The previous release of xmbCTRL Frostegater was the work of the developer who brought the plugin to work on the latest version LCFW 6:39 ME. With the release of the new CF 6.60 ME many plugins need to be updated and the developers are dividing the work. xmbCTRL PSP in the settings menu adds a convenient submenus that you can easily manage the various settings of the custom firmware without having to access the VSH . To follow the link to download and install. [Additional Info: ChangeLog, installation and download]

.: Changelog:.
Added compatibility with CF 6.60 ME

.: Installation:.

Download the archive and unpack seplugins (the src is not required to operate and can be removed)
Seplugins folder to edit (or create if not present) vsh.txt the file and add the line: ms0: / seplugins / xmbctrl / xmbctrl.prx 1

Restart the PSP or apply Restart VSH .

Download Via Comments