PDA

View Full Version : ULTRA RARE DC CONTROLLER

Mental2k
January 21st, 2005, 11:58
This made me lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31583&item=6943988 645&rd=1

Joystick function eh ;D

Hawq
January 21st, 2005, 12:05
These controllers will work on any dreamcast or treamcast (which is the japan verison of the dreamcast) Hmm guess those of us with Jap DC's have ultra rare ones mislabbelled as Dreamcasts then eh ::)
From the 'joystick function' line

among other buttons that you can not currently use on a dreamcast with out these controllers classic tardness ;D

AirRaven
January 21st, 2005, 14:09
;D

You just *know* that someone will fall for it.

As you can clearly see this is a deal of the lifetime

BaldMonk
January 21st, 2005, 20:52
Haha... what a freak.

Mind you, 99c isn't bad for 2 controllers... and it's no reserve :)

curt_grymala
January 22nd, 2005, 06:28
If it stays that low, those controllers are mine. I need at least one more controller. I've only got three, and I think one of them is kind of failing. I was planning on buying a new DC, and just trading the controllers back and forth between the two when I wanted to play a 4-player game, but having extra controllers would be much better.

After all - it is the deal of a lifetime. I can clearly see that.

Mental2k
January 24th, 2005, 05:29
I think i'll buy it now, they're so rare they wont last long.

curt_grymala
January 24th, 2005, 05:40
If it stays that low, those controllers are mine. I need at least one more controller. I've only got three, and I think one of them is kind of failing. I was planning on buying a new DC, and just trading the controllers back and forth between the two when I wanted to play a 4-player game, but having extra controllers would be much better.

After all - it is the deal of a lifetime. I can clearly see that.

Nevermind - I just noticed that the shipping is $15.00. I can get another used DC, with an official DC controller for $20.00.

FrierTuck
February 16th, 2005, 22:01
someone actually bought it, and for $.99, thats not that bad, anyway its really stupid looking

Florre
February 16th, 2005, 22:54
Yepp, THE most ugly "joysticks" available for the dreamcast ;D

Mental2k
February 20th, 2005, 22:23
yeah but there was the massive postage on it, that guy is totally creaming a large cut off the postage, bastard, stll whoever bought it must be a bit tardy too, or would have checked it out/done what curt said