PDA

View Full Version : Fond Farewells - Thanks for everything!

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 00:20
Hey guys. Been meaning to post this for a while now!

As you may have seen my site retroemu.com is no more. As I now work full time developing IOS/Android apps and games I no longer have enough free time to develop PSP games/apps/ports.

I would like to thank you all for the kindness and support you showed me throughout the good times, like Wolf3D, Snes9x Euphoria and LuaPlayer Euphoria and if anyone wants to continue those feel free to do so. (Code is all available via google code)

Who knows, maybe when the PSVita is out and hacked I may get the urge to return, but as it stands I simply don't have enough time in the day to even contemplate PSP development.

So thanks again for everything and best wishes to all!

If you would like to follow my progress my site is : www.infuseddreams.com (http://www.infuseddreams.com) there is also a forum that is unfinished but usable www.infuseddreams.com/forums if you would like to pop in.

Thanks and farewell!

Shrygue
August 26th, 2011, 21:01
Good luck with your progress in the iOS platform, it's been great to have you in the PSP scene!

adventure_of_link
August 26th, 2011, 21:37
Sucks to see you go for the Snes9X on PSP thing; I'll be sure to update the FAQ's on snes9x.com :(

Good luck on your future Endeavors Zack!

Signed, your unofficial and willing test monkey :P

Fredd543
August 28th, 2011, 11:01
Hello Zack,
what a pity that you leave psp development ! My personal favourite was your Wolf3D Port, which is one of the most advanced psp-ports at all. I wish you prosperity and good luck on all your future efforts !!!
Greetings from germany,
Fredd543