PDA

View Full Version : The (Playable) Gangs of London: Part 2

wraggster
September 16th, 2006, 15:25
Heres an excerpt:

It's recap time, folks. This time, we're talking about the different gangs in the upcoming PSP title, Gangs of London. First with a name like Gangs of London, it's not too difficult to figure out what the game's trying to do. Set on the streets of England, you can assume the role of several different gangs. As in Pursuit Force, another title revolving around gangs, each criminal group in Gangs of London represents a different subculture.

You'll find the Jamaicans, Chinese, Russians, Pakistanis and British each has their own lawbreaking club trying to rule the streets of London. Making things even more interesting is the fact each gang plays differently. You'll find more than just cosmetic differences, in other words. For example, each gang has two sets of skills: hand-to-hand combat and vehicle. When on-foot, characteristics such as power and stamina come into play. But when you're tearing through the streets of London in a vehicle, you'll want a gang who has good handling and speed attributes.

Full Article at IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/733/733128p1.html)

dejkirkby
September 16th, 2006, 15:28
This isn't upcoming, it's been out for like a couple of weeks. And by the way this game kicks all kind of ass!!

PlagueMusic
September 17th, 2006, 00:44
still don't got that demo..

BL4Z3D247
September 17th, 2006, 01:44
i never got my demo either :(

dejkirkby
September 17th, 2006, 16:01
Is this not out in the US yet? The full game I mean?