PDA

View Full Version : Free offer sites - anyone had any real success?

rwaino
September 16th, 2006, 23:32
I've been registered with one of these sites for a while now in an effort to get myself a free PSP, experienced a distinct lack of success and was wondering if these sites are all just scams.

peerclixpsp.co.uk is a COMPLETE SCAM - I repeat a COMPLETE SCAM!!! I completed my offers and all the requirements - i.e. got 9 others to complete their own offers about 2 months ago - I have not heard a word from them and they won't reply my emails and the questions I have asked through their site. Bunch of lying scammers. DO NOT use them.:mad:

I'm so angry with the whole thing I felt obligated to share it with you.

Some of you will probably laugh and call me an idiot for buying into the whole thing but the research i did (BBC article) gave the impression that it was all legit (peerclixpsp anyway) which from my experience is just not true.

So if anyone has experience of these types of sites please post here to recommend or warn.

JKKDARK
September 16th, 2006, 23:35
Fakes, fakes, fakes. They will not give you anything free. Don't lose your time in these stupid sites.

Cap'n 1time
September 16th, 2006, 23:35
more proof that these "free INSERT ITEM HERE" schemes always lead to heart break.

Video_freak
September 17th, 2006, 00:08
Fakes, fakes, fakes. They will not give you anything free. Don't lose your time in these stupid sites.
I actually got my first PSP through that. It cost about $20 (shipping and handling of offers). They sent me a $250 check. I went to Bestbuy and bought it with the two year warranty. Than I broke it and got my money back. And now I just bought one off of Success HK. So that's technically two PSPs for $20. :P :cool:

JKKDARK
September 17th, 2006, 00:17
I actually got my first PSP through that. It cost about $20 (shipping and handling of offers). They sent me a $250 check. I went to Bestbuy and bought it with the two year warranty. Than I broke it and got my money back. And now I just bought one off of Success HK. So that's technically two PSPs for $20. :P :cool:
Damn, you had luck :P

Video_freak
September 17th, 2006, 00:17
Yeah I know. :) (you have to know how to do it though ;))

Mariopop87
September 17th, 2006, 01:24
Yeah I know. :) (you have to know how to do it though ;))
lucky...

My dad never lets me do that kind of stuff.