PDA

View Full Version : Lua Player Plugin for IRShell Released

wraggster
September 17th, 2006, 20:24
Kajo5 has released a Lua Player Plugin for the awesome IRShell, heres the info:

This is my first try to post somthing so hello everybody.
I created an external EBOOT that loads LUAPLAYER.PBP and automaticly launches the lua script selected in iR Shell.
I made an external EBOOT and did'nt modify the Lua code itself because I think updating and changing Lua versions should be a lot easier now.
I used some of Mondy's code so thanks for that.
Any feedback or anything would be great.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

BL4Z3D247
September 17th, 2006, 20:27
so does this mean 2.0+ could use IRShell now thru the lua player?

Airdevil
September 17th, 2006, 20:35
nooo it means irshell can open lua files easily via the browser.

Kramer
September 17th, 2006, 20:38
so does this mean 2.0+ could use IRShell now thru the lua player?

nah it means we can load up lua games and apps through irshell.

Airdevil
September 17th, 2006, 20:59
its a gd app, but when u close it 2 go back 2 irshell, it goes back to the XMB.

JKKDARK
September 17th, 2006, 21:01
good news

Knutselmaaster
September 17th, 2006, 21:33
In an attempt to get out of calculator, i pressed start and my psp locks up and shuts down? When i press home i don't go back to irshell but straight to xmb!

Please change this for the next version.

PlagueMusic
September 17th, 2006, 21:37
this isn't a bug, whatever launches the lua script when returning it goes back to the prog or the xmb.

pkmaximum
September 17th, 2006, 22:17
There isn't going to be another version of IR Shell man, the work for V2.2 was final =P

Kvonx
September 17th, 2006, 23:38
great but i never tried the lua player................wat is it an how do i use it???!!!

drew4237
September 18th, 2006, 01:04
What happens when we get more plugins then irshell allows. will he release a new irshell so we can use more, im sure it wouldnt be too hard to change it. or will we have to only use the ones we want, cause for me i never use the zip or rar function, the txt viewer. the only one i really use r the pmp plugin. i usually only use irshell as a remote cause i dont have one for my tv. i have also use it to listen to music while playing games but now i use devhook to play my new games but i dont think it still works i remember with 2.0 t didnt but im not sure if he fixed it. Sorry that i cant remember his name i think it is ahman or somthing like that.

tophead420
September 18th, 2006, 08:14
i cant seem to get this to work everytime i load a lua game or app it fails to load and returns to the XMB can anyone help me out and are the gmes and apps supposed to be in any certain spot i just cant get this to work lmao

EDIT:::nvm i found my problem lol :p

drEDN4wt
September 18th, 2006, 11:08
i cant seem to get this to work everytime i load a lua game or app it fails to load and returns to the XMB can anyone help me out and are the gmes and apps supposed to be in any certain spot i just cant get this to work lmao

EDIT:::nvm i found my problem lol :p

what did you find? i have the same problem.

using irshell firmware.

Kvonx
September 19th, 2006, 03:02
Thank you so much, i never used the lua player b4 but now im playing Bruce Lua without an hassle............this is great!!!!:)

pkmaximum
September 19th, 2006, 03:09
Just load up LUA player from IR Shell XD.