PDA

View Full Version : XMBctrl ME v1.2 for CF / Pro 6.xx

wraggster
August 29th, 2011, 17:41
via http://www.psp-ita.com/4576-350-XMBctrl_v1.2_per_CF_ME_PRO_6.xx.html

New update for porting XMBctrl homonymous feature introduced dall'HEN 6:20-TN that allows you to quickly manage settings HeNe which in this case would allow access to the same functions of ME and CF PRO versions support for FW 6.60 .
Like a tennis match between developer who sees alternately engaged Codestation and Frostegater , it returns to update his port XMBctrl Based on the features of ' HEN 6:39 TN-A . The current version 1.2 can also be used on CF and ME PRO 6.60, plus corrects a bug that occurs when using the plugin on the PSP Go! CF ME.
About 6.60 there is support, however, a known bug, as it is possible that the plugin does not work properly if it is installed in the console SensMe. There can be remedied through the installation.
To follow the link to download and install. [Additional Info: Changelog and download]

.: Changelog:.
(v1.2)
- Added Freecore xmbctrl ME.
- Visual fixes.
- Fixed crashing on PSPgo (ME).

Notes:
Translation of IT by stevealexanderames

.: Installation:.

Download and unpack the archive in the root of the Memory Stick (EF0: / or ms0: /).
Start the installer and select the entry for XMBctrl to their CF.
Restart the PSP, or apply a simple restart VSH .
NB: the src folder that contains the source code of the plugin is not necessary for the operation and can be eliminated .:

Download and give feedback via comments