PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 4: First PS3 screenshots

wraggster
September 18th, 2006, 19:49
The first gorgeous Devil May Cry 4 screenshots have swung, shot and slashed onto the internet, which should have series fans hugging their monitors with delight, contemplating the latest instalment of Capcom's monster action series.

The screens show off DMC4's two main characters - old hero, Dante and new face, Nero, who basically looks like the former with a prettier face. Action plays out in the city of Fortuna, where playing as Nero you can use your 'Devil Bringer' ability to grapple and re-arrange enemies, and chain-up potentially endless combos. This is certainly one title on our PS3 most-wanted list.

Devil May Cry 4 is due to appear in playable form at the Tokyo Game Show next week, so stay tuned to CVG for fresh media and gameplay details arriving from the Japanese bash.

Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=146101)

Malksta
September 18th, 2006, 20:55
Looks' Sweet

But doesnt look as good as i thought it would look..

JKKDARK
September 18th, 2006, 20:57
I can't wait :)

10shu
September 18th, 2006, 22:44
Looks' Sweet

But doesnt look as good as i thought it would look..

well...once the vaporware effect gone you ll see ps3 and 360 thoses about the same kind of graphic.

cell engine is just bull@#$%...:)just like the emotion engine of the ps2.
the ps3 as a slightly better graphic card than the 360. but the 360 as better CPU(easier to code)...so all in all they will do about the same kind of thing...:cool: