PDA

View Full Version : Open Season Game Opens at Retail

wraggster
September 19th, 2006, 00:36
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/733/733291p1.html)

Ubisoft today announced the arrival of Open Season, a multi-platform game attack based on the upcoming animated film of the same name. Regardless of which version you choose, Open Season will put you, the player, directly into the fur-filled world of the movie -- so bring one of those pet hair rollers.

Open Season: The Movie, Sony Pictures Animation's first full-length film, is the story of a bear (voiced by Martin Lawrence) lured into a forest just before hunting season by a mule deer (Ashton Kutcher). Together they rally the woodland creatures in a revolt against the hunter-oppressor humans to stop the seasonal slaughter.

Open Season: The Videogame's single-and multiplayer modes allow players to throw skunk bombs, hurl rabbits, operate acorn-firing squirrels, and "pull outrageous woodland pranks" to fight back against those who seek to turn you into Elks Lodge décor. The title was created at Ubisoft's Montreal studio.

The game is now arriving for PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, GameCube, PC, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance. Look for the film to hit theaters on September 29.

PSPKOR
September 19th, 2006, 00:59
This sounds like it will be a fun little game, but you should be able to be the hunters too. That would make it interesting.

Veskgar
September 19th, 2006, 05:58
This does look like a great game for kids. Lets hope its better than most games based on movies.

Video_freak
September 19th, 2006, 07:14
I hate it when they make video games out of kids movies. They almost always suck. :(

pibs
September 19th, 2006, 07:16
If its funny like the movie it can maybe do good

MaxSMoke
September 19th, 2006, 07:56
I want the version were you assume the role of the hunters and plug ever last one of those obnoxious animals. Which version is that?

ACID
September 19th, 2006, 07:57
I dont think its going to be a good games