PDA

View Full Version : where to buy a 166mhz gp32 blu or blu+

kenryuakuma
December 31st, 2004, 23:03
Well, I would like to buy a gp32 Blu or Blu+ with 166 mhz speed. But I just found this nowhere. Some of the websites do sell gp32 but not Blu or Blu and even if they do, the speed is lower than 166 mhz. I have searched lik-sang, play-asia, goldenshop and even gbax. Only gbax does guarantee that all their gp32 are exactly 166mhz and have gp32 in stock, and the rest of the online stores are all sold out of theirs. If anyones does know any websites that SELL GP32 BLU OR BLU+ WITH 166MHZ(I SHOULD EMPHASIZE 166MHZ), please let me know. Of course US websites are better.

wraggster
January 1st, 2005, 02:30
http://www.gbax.com/main.pl which is GBAx, they are the only site i know that sell 166mhz guarenteed GP32 BLU

kenryuakuma
January 1st, 2005, 10:38
that means I really gotta buy this from UK. Well it just costs as much as the PSP selling in the US. I do not really care about the money spent on the GP32 blu, but what I fear or afraid of is the currency rate or the money of transaction. I don't know how much the bank is gonna charge me. I live in the US, so I guess it is gonna charge me an arm and a leg.