PDA

View Full Version : Wii is Mucho, Mucho Expensive In Mexico

wraggster
September 19th, 2006, 18:02
Still bitching about the Wii's pricing? Knock. It. Off. While Nintendo's new console will launch mid-November in America for US $250, the same machine will launch in boarding Mexico for $4,490 pesos. That's approximately US $450! And when does it launch? By the end of November. Maybe. A quick look at the Nintendo of Mexico website shows the travesty that gamers there must deal with: As of posting, the site still mentions an upcoming console dubbed the Revolution. Nintendo's world map, like competing console makers' as well, seems to include only Japan, Canada/US and Europe. Everyone else, tough titty.

JKKDARK
September 19th, 2006, 18:27
poor mexico..

ACID
September 19th, 2006, 18:29
Wow that stinks. Another reason to cross the boarder.LOL

fg-54
September 19th, 2006, 21:40
true, i would definatley cross the border to buy a wii, even if i werent able to understand how to read the english options.lol.OH! and by the way.....CELEBRATE ME! I'M SPECIAL SO CELEBRATE ME! I'M HISPANIC (that explains my horrible spelling) SO CELEBRATE MY MONTH!(i think that the hispanic harretage month is only celebrated in america, so if you guys are going like W.T.F? then its becouse they made a hispanic harretage month in america becouse they felt sorry for us or something.lol.)

sko, TheLogicalGamer
September 21st, 2006, 03:13
Mucho dinero es necessario por el Wii en Mexico.

JKKDARK
September 21st, 2006, 03:58
Mucho dinero es necessario por el Wii en Mexico.
What are you saying? :confused: