PDA

View Full Version : editing out video password checkers?

ßüboni¢ $oñic
September 19th, 2006, 21:02
i d/l certain videos from places like kazaa but often time they want let u view without clicking the pw option. is it possible to hex these out of the video file it self or simply remove the fotage I want?:confused:

souLLy
September 19th, 2006, 21:11
i d/l certain videos from places like kazaa but often time they want let u view without clicking the pw option. is it possible to hex these out of the video file it self or simply remove the fotage I want?:confused:

You're pretty much out of luck if you don't know the password I'm affraid. By the way downloading stuff like that from Kazaa is a fast lane to virus city, so be careful.

ßüboni¢ $oñic
September 20th, 2006, 17:40
so there is not a program that u could use to open up the file and see each clip just by it self? if there was a way to hex edit it would the pw part be obvious?:confused:

ExcruciationX
September 20th, 2006, 19:39
Kazza, is a very virus ridden world. I don't recommend using it, it sucks!

ßüboni¢ $oñic
December 21st, 2006, 03:53
kazaa? these are legit videos they just want me to go to there distrubutor site or give them a password showing im a member.

souLLy
December 21st, 2006, 11:08
and if you're not a member of their site you shouldn't download them right?

The problem you have is DRM on the files, to stop people downloading them illegally. It's been successful as you haven't been able to play the files. This thread has been borderline warez from the start. Locked.