PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard files for PSPBEEB

wraggster
September 19th, 2006, 22:53
One of our great forum members Bah has released some Keyboard Mapping files for the BBC Micro emulator PSPBeeb.

Check them out and the full info --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36141&page=2

zx-81
September 19th, 2006, 23:03
Many thanks to bah for his contribution to the pspbeeb project :).

motormaniac
September 19th, 2006, 23:21
Sounds Good, keep up the good work

Video_freak
September 20th, 2006, 01:21
Does this mean we will finally get a WiFi keyboard soon? :)

bah
September 20th, 2006, 09:12
Hahaha a few kb mappings gets me front page, slow news day wraggster :P

Cheers all the same :)

Video_freak: Its just a few mappings for some bbc model b games running under zx's great PSPBeeb emu so people dont have to set up the key mapping themselves before they play each game the first time.

Video_freak
September 21st, 2006, 01:20
Thanks for the info bah. ;)

mr_nick666
September 21st, 2006, 09:54
Hahaha a few kb mappings gets me front page, slow news day wraggster :P

Cheers all the same :)

Video_freak: Its just a few mappings for some bbc model b games running under zx's great PSPBeeb emu so people dont have to set up the key mapping themselves before they play each game the first time.

Credit where credits due! ;)

StealthCP
September 21st, 2006, 17:03
Anyway well done, that's a nice piece of work. :) We need stuff like this, but will need to make sure our ROMs share the same name (like ELITEBBC.SSD or BBCElite.zip) :) Or does PSPBeeb look at the real name? I can't remember... :D

bah
September 21st, 2006, 18:54
Google stairwaytohell for the site I get my disk images from.

Or just load the disk image you have, load the mapping for that game that's named slightly differently, hit save kb mapping and your done.

Elite uses heaps of different keys as well as key-combinations so not the best for the psps limited buttons :(