PDA

View Full Version : PSP : Playstation Spot and Downloadable demos?

happy_mak
September 20th, 2006, 03:24
Playstation Spot has been quite interesting till now in terms that it allows us to have access to game demos of upcoming titles.

The game demos have been kind of "streamed" rather than allowed to be downloaded to memory sticks all this while. You exit the game demo and that s the end. One cannot save the same to the stick to play over and over.

TGS (Tokyo Game Show 2006) playstation spot aims to correct this by allowing a few titles to be DOWNLOADED to memory sticks for replay later. I am gonna carry a blank memory stick for sure now to TGS this weekend.

The downloadable demos are
Kangaeru EXIT
Bounty Hounds
Blocks Club Portable with Bumpy Trot
Saru Get You: Pipo Saru Racer
LocoRoco(wont downlaod for obvious reasons)

Ohh, I nearly forgot ,
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2006/09/19/103,1158662267,60294,0,0.html
The Famitsu link where you can get this info

mr_nick666
September 20th, 2006, 09:07
As soon as they can go on my card I'll play them! :D I use my PC for the internet and my PSP for my gaming (its natures way!) :p

scottyboynow
September 20th, 2006, 15:34
if you get the games from The TGS Event could you put the downloads on this site

urherenow
September 21st, 2006, 03:22
Thanks for the news! I'll be sure to remove a gig or two from my 4gig stick and bring it with me. I'm going on Saturday, how about you?

But wait... Can 2.71 download demos or does it have to be 2.8+? I need devhook to be updated like right now!!!

gangstaluke
September 29th, 2006, 13:14
Can someone send the demos from the psp spots please for us people that can't get to them

TeamOverload
October 1st, 2006, 17:30
Just curious, but what ever happened to this? Some demos have shown up on the internet, but not all of them. Any more out there?

pob-pnuk
October 1st, 2006, 18:10
yay moe demos

gangstaluke
October 1st, 2006, 19:32
where the other demos at we only got 2 out of the 11. ape escape racers and bounty hounds. i would like to see monster hunter 2 demo people