PDA

View Full Version : nice email i got...

Darksaviour69
November 2nd, 2004, 08:23
i have no idea who this is... and don't care, thought it was funny

tinku
November 2nd, 2004, 12:15
Your lucky the only emails i get are about how to get my dick enlarged, and i thought it was big enough....

are you really a *** ?? rofl!!!

tinku ;D

Mental2k
November 5th, 2004, 11:02
[rpb from reaper, looks like his style.

Alexvrb
November 7th, 2004, 18:24
So you're using your vast powers of guessing to the fullest. Boy you should be a detective. ::)

Eric
November 7th, 2004, 20:25
okay now now kids lets stop accusing people

curt_grymala
November 7th, 2004, 20:31
[rpb from reaper, looks like his style.

Nope. The spelling is all correct. ;D

Cap'n 1time
November 7th, 2004, 22:44
wasnt me... or was it? DUN DUN DUN

no it wasnt.
Darksaviour69 is a pretty good guy. his name may emply that he is some kind of gothic sex position but thats cool with me. I dont really get the reason why anyone would say that... you dont really do anything to piss people off.

quzar
November 7th, 2004, 23:16
its just spam, i get similar things all the time... whats funny is lately a lot of spam i get really has no point. no links or anything just ... blah

Eric
November 7th, 2004, 23:50
yeah i wouldnt put the blame on Reaper besides the point he hasnt been doing to much except working on a new DVD game,playing his PS2 or watching TV everybody needs some fun

Darksaviour69
November 8th, 2004, 04:53
his name may emply that he is some kind of gothic sex position but thats cool with me.

you know, i got this name from a old saturn game, but i have all ways thought " i hope no one thinks i'm a gothic sex position....."
;D

quzar: i thought it was spam, but its says boob in the subject, and i'm a mod in the boob forums, so i guess someone did not like my moding ;)

Mental2k
November 8th, 2004, 12:09
Dark Savior the game rocked, actually the saturn rocked, there was some real quality games for it, sega need to make another nights game.

Eric
November 8th, 2004, 12:12
I heard that saturn was better then N64 cause the cartridges could only hold so much as for the saturn it could hold more then the cartridges of N64

Cap'n 1time
November 8th, 2004, 15:30
I heard that saturn was better then N64 cause the cartridges could only hold so much as for the saturn it could hold more then the cartridges of N64

i dont think it should be compared with the nintendo 64 so much as it should with the sony playstation.

WHurricane16
November 8th, 2004, 20:45
Evidently it's from someone you pissed off on Boob. Since I haven't visited those forums in awhile I must check. I still can't see how you could piss anyone off, Paddy, you seem like the most level headed person on the internet ;)

quzar
November 8th, 2004, 21:00
you know, i got this name from a old saturn game, but i have all ways thought " i hope no one thinks i'm a gothic sex position....."
;D

quzar: i thought it was spam, but its says boob in the subject, and i'm a mod in the boob forums, so i guess someone did not like my moding *;)

hehe whoops i didnt notice the subject line =P.

mh777
November 9th, 2004, 00:52
" i hope no one thinks i'm a gothic sex position....."
;D

You know, when I saw that, I thought about how funny it would look on a shirt.

Then it got ten times funnier. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Mental2k
November 10th, 2004, 16:16
i dont think it should be compared with the nintendo 64 so much as it should with the sony playstation nights and especially certain levels of sonic R were def comparable to N64, emerald run(not the right name, but it was somethin similar) level was phenominal