PDA

View Full Version : PSP or DS

Eric
October 28th, 2004, 19:58
Not sure if there is a poll up already but this should be interesting. Its a good way to find out what will be the most popular system at start and people may follow the way of the poll and choose the most popular system. I am thinking about choosing Nintendo cause they have been long time at it but the PSP does still seem interesting. I am not to interested in Hardware unless the PSP is made poorly like the PS2 which is one of the systems i dont have. So choose wisely and in the end this will help us all.

Eric

Darksaviour69
October 29th, 2004, 04:08
u started this topic in te wrong forum there Eric boy, all fixed now. ;)

personally i'm not voting its way too early to know which is the best option, if any!

Eric
October 29th, 2004, 07:22
I know its early but the main intention was to find out what people are going out for the most Nintendo or Sony cause then in the end we all know that the poll will show which one will be correct but hey thanks Dark for moving it

NintendoFaithful
October 30th, 2004, 09:19
Im going with the DS just because the PSP will be too hard to handle for me (see my post in the PSP forum), I think the DS has more to offer gaming wise, I think the UMDs will not catch on like Sony think they will, and i dont need an MP3 player, and the movies released on UMD will be scarce. I think experiance wins out. So: Go DS.

Cap'n 1time
October 30th, 2004, 09:53
Please dont start a console war!
Im not preordering because i dont know what sony has to offer exactly yet. I think I will end up with both eventually.
I can't vote yet, and neither should you.

Mental2k
October 31st, 2004, 13:00
I reckon sony should have looked at the lynx/gamegear/nomad/neogeo pocket/neogeo pocket color vs. gameboy battles, and then noticed the general trend, then not built the PSP, no offence.