PDA

View Full Version : M3 Loader v28

wraggster
September 20th, 2006, 21:20
The M3 Team have released a new version of their software for the M3 Flashcarts, heres whats new:

M3 Loader v28 Changelog

-Enhance the GBA/NDS Game linkage function.
-Continuously to keep the highest game compatibility.
-Enhance the function of Media_Extend. (new bookmark, support different font size etc...)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kcajblue
September 20th, 2006, 23:34
the loader only has the SD update and not the CF update. we have to wait for the M3 team to release one for the CF.

ACID
September 20th, 2006, 23:35
Is there an update for the lite version yet.???????????

kcajblue
September 20th, 2006, 23:35
you can use it for the lite.

ACID
September 20th, 2006, 23:38
ok thanks ill try it. Cause i havent had any great susecces lately with homebrew and the M3 Lite

souLLy
September 21st, 2006, 00:01
these updates are nice and frequent. glad i went with the m3

Arimasen
September 21st, 2006, 15:19
these updates are nice and frequent. glad i went with the m3
Yeah me too.

brakken
September 21st, 2006, 16:27
The M3 Team has shown great support for it's customers by providing constant updates to their line of products. If you're interested in purchasing a backup unit the M3 is a great choice. I've reviewed every one of their units (except the Lite) and have had zero issues with them. Additionally, I've passed along a few suggestions and they actually implemented them into their firmware. I suggest if you ever have any issues with the unit to communicate with them as they are very helpful. Okay, enough ass kissing, but for real - the M3 kicks some serious buttox!

werpu
September 21st, 2006, 20:38
Yes the M3 hardware and software is very good, but one thing is missing, please M3 team provide the homebrew people the badly needed info to access the sd based fat storage devices directly, there is way too much homebrew software which fails on saving on your hardware