PDA

View Full Version : The Journeyman Project?

Junixx
September 21st, 2006, 01:18
Hey I'm bored so i decided to ask this, has anyone played the Journeyman Project trilogy? It's an older game but its still one of my favorites, although i didn't like Buried in Time that much...

iniquitous_beast
September 21st, 2006, 06:01
The original Journeyman Project: Turbo was among the first games that I ever played. I was still young then, and passed the years unaware of Buried in Time. Then, when I bought Riven: The sequal to Myst, it included a demo for The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time. That game still brings back very fond memories.

Here's another question:
Has anyone here ever played the remake of the first journeyman Project? It was called Pegasus Prime. It looked awesome, but it only received an english release on the Mac. Supposedly there was a playstation version in japan (but it never appears on ebay); and I've never been able to confirm or deny a version for the Bandai Pippin @Mark (also in japan).

ACID
September 21st, 2006, 10:11
Never heard of it. But i wish i could get me a copy of sewer shark. That was my fav game growing up.

Junixx
September 21st, 2006, 12:40
Legacy of Time was awesome, and yea I've heard of Project Pegasus and i think I've seen a video over it, last time i looked on Ebay i saw only one or two and its been at least 2 years since I've checked