PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Star Wars II shifts 1.1 million copies in a week.

wraggster
September 21st, 2006, 16:06
LEGO Star Wars II shifts 1.1 million copies in a week. Please can we have LEGO Indy next?

LucasArts - a company we'd like to think has staff toilets sculpted from emeralds and gold - has shifted over a million units of the game after only a week of it being on sale. With that much LEGO, we estimate that you could build over 2,000 LEGO Star Destroyers, and three LEGO Rick Wallers.

As we exclusively revealed a few weeks ago, the LEGO franchise with extend into new areas with a game based on DC Comics Dark Knight, Batman, which we're sure will sell more than a few copies as well.

"There's definitely something for everyone in LEGO Star Wars II, and the sales and reviews so far are proving it," said LucasArts boss, Jim Ward. "This is the type of fun, accessible game everyone in the family can enjoy. It appeals to so much more than just the traditional gaming audience."

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 21st, 2006, 17:57
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

ACID
September 21st, 2006, 17:57
Holly macarous that a lot of lego & starwars fans.

JKKDARK
September 21st, 2006, 18:13
I didn't know the real LEGO power :P

Russoxley187
September 21st, 2006, 18:23
Its the greatest combo since PB&J. Star Wars and Lego.
Awesome combination...

dejkirkby
September 21st, 2006, 18:34
I would love to see a Lego GTA That would be awesome. BTW, I got this game.

blaz3d
September 21st, 2006, 20:26
... Please can we have LEGO Indy next?

genius you should copy right that you'll make a mint:D

lego star wars is enjoable for all age genres, i think more lego game franchises would be a great idea

peace

Cloud_35
September 21st, 2006, 21:11
The game's good...

But THAT good...? I don't think so.

That is a REAL surprise indeed.

Basil Zero
September 21st, 2006, 22:04
Lego GTA, i'll buy that!!

dmac
September 21st, 2006, 22:22
Sounds awesome. I should pick this one up. Better for PSP, PS2 or should I wait for PS3?

Sterist
September 22nd, 2006, 21:07
...and a couple thousand ISOs downloaded by ppl who most likely wouldn't have payed for it anyway ;)