PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinkin' of making a cartoon.

Mariopop87
September 22nd, 2006, 01:10
I'm thinking of making a cartoon. It's gonna be called,

The mis adventures of S.T.A.R.S.

As you might have guessed, it's about Resident Evil. BUT! All their missions are happening BEFORE and during all this zombie crap.
What do you guys think?

Oh, before I forget,

BIOS:
Jill: The insane one. No one knows how she got to be a member, but it's best not to ask.
"Dirt? I love eating dirt! It's my favorite animal!"

Wesker: The leader. He's increadably selfish, and only cares about himself.
"Jill, I'll go down this well-lit hallway with this chunky machine gun, while you go down that dim one, with that tiny little pistol. Agreed?"

Barry: The over confident one. He's also a bit of a noob.
"Hey Wesker, I'm cool! Everyone thinks I'm cool! I love me! I think I can-- *wesker smacks Barry*"

Joseph: The love bug. Constantly trying to say to Jill that he loves her. As well as every other woman.
"I have a crush on every girl."

Chris: The only sane one. He wonders how he ever got this job.
"Chris: J- Jill? Is that a 30 inch wide screen TV? How did you ever get the money to get that.
Jill: Our job pays $300 per hour, right?
Chris: We only get $30.
Jill: ... Aw crap"

So, whatdoya think?

Gizmo356
September 22nd, 2006, 01:59
cool cnt wait to see it:D

Video_freak
September 22nd, 2006, 02:01
Seems cool! :)
Make sure no one steals your ideas though. ;)

pibs
September 22nd, 2006, 02:31
this gona be a flash animated cartoon?

The Hombrew Hunter
September 22nd, 2006, 03:05
Totall do sprite comics! Maybe the style of FF like meee.

Dull Blade
September 22nd, 2006, 03:06
I made a short cartoon via Stop Motion animation (SMA), it took 6 hours for abot a 3 min cartoon. it was a claymation.

about the cartoon, there are alot of free animation software out there. so find one that suits you, and let us know how it turns out.

Shadowblind
September 22nd, 2006, 03:06
Awesome, cartoon!

If its made in professional animation, maybe I could get a few points, I plan on majoring in graphic design :D

Mariopop87
September 22nd, 2006, 22:39
this gona be a flash animated cartoon?
Yup.

I made a short cartoon via Stop Motion animation (SMA), it took 6 hours for abot a 3 min cartoon. it was a claymation.

about the cartoon, there are alot of free animation software out there. so find one that suits you, and let us know how it turns out.

I already have flash. Flash 8 Profesional. :D