PDA

View Full Version : Eragon gameplay update

wraggster
September 22nd, 2006, 16:41
Via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/22/eragon-gameplay-update/)

Your next Panzer Dragoon Orta fix might be coming from Eragon, based on the book and movie of the same name. According to Vivendi Games producer Tim Ramage, you'll spend one third of the game engaged in glorious aerial combat on the back of your dragon, Saphira. Unfortunately, there are the other two thirds of the game, which at this point appear to be standard third person combat and puzzle-solving fare. GameTrailers has some in-depth gameplay vids and interviews.

Eragon will be shipping this holiday season on every platform except the Wii and PS3, and fans of Chistopher Paolini's bestselling novel also have the film to look forward to in December.

Solidsnake3000
September 22nd, 2006, 18:36
what the hell is Eragon?

Sk8.4.Life
September 22nd, 2006, 21:55
It's an awesome book in a series of 3... Ever heard of a book? ;) On the subject, Eldest is pretty much the greatest book I've ever read and I can't wait for Empire.

I just hope they don't butcher the series with the movie and the game... >.>

buckyohare
October 19th, 2006, 16:09
The movie looks great, I don't know about butchering the book as I havn't read it and I know often movies wreck books. Apparantly FOX has taken their own spin on the book but I don't know if it'll be for the better.
Have a look at the trailer www.eragonmovie.com

buckyohare
October 31st, 2006, 11:45
game site at www.eragongame.com, out in november but havn't seen any advertising so far. Anyone played it yet who can give an honest review?

buckyohare
November 13th, 2006, 12:13
Anyone played the xbox 360 demo? I thougt it was ok - a bit above average I guess. More hyped about the movie in this case I think.