PDA

View Full Version : TIFF AnalogFun 0.1.1 Released

wraggster
September 22nd, 2006, 21:09
kyelewis (http://psp3d.com/homebrew-hacking/11563-tiff-analogfun-0-1-1-a.html#post159196) posted this news/release:

Hey there guys,

It is my great pleasure to present my first ever TIFF game... no... my first ever PSP homebrew game ever... Tiff AnalogFun! Yeah, sorry about the name, it's kinda sucky, aint it? So is the game, but hey, it's my first time coding PSP, so shoot me.

HOW TO PLAY:
Aim of the game is to use the analog stick to fill as many blocks as you can in 30 seconds. Then you're told your score. It's a good time-filler, if nothing else. Press [Home] to Quit.

Double Time: Squares are worth double points in the last 10 seconds of the game

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Unzip, and copy the PSP folder you unzipped to the root of your MS. Browse over to your photos, and use "Run as slideshow" for "ANALOGFUN".

Important Note: If you don't run as a slideshow, the analog stick won't work... which kinda defeats the whole purpose of the game. I was probably meant to initialise the analog stick somewhere in the game and didn't... or perhaps not.. either way, using X doesn't allow the stick to work. So if you're having problems, this is probably why.

SOURCE CODE:
Is available at http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~klewi...1.1-source.zip. It is, of course, based on the great 2.8.0 sdk work by fanjita and the rest of the crew over at noobz.eu. Feel free to use the source in whichever way you wish to make new TIFF homebrew.

KNOWN BUGS:
If you don't run as a slideshow, the analog stick won't work

Enjoy Y'all!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

weirdelf
September 22nd, 2006, 21:13
cool

splodger15
September 22nd, 2006, 21:14
does anyone have a source code for this as it wont let me download it off the site provided

g3nesis
September 22nd, 2006, 22:01
needs to be stablized,
other than that, its a great addition to the tiff homebrew scene:D

project_funky
September 22nd, 2006, 22:10
yeahh, any tiif at the moments a good tiff

g3nesis
September 22nd, 2006, 22:31
it just will not load now . ..
wot can i do

1.50->2.60->2.70->2.71->2.80=[
me so foolish!

Mariopop87
September 22nd, 2006, 22:36
it just will not load now . ..
wot can i do

1.50->2.60->2.70->2.71->2.80=[
me so foolish!
You don't press X...

You press START while the icon is highlighted.
Most people don't know that.

g3nesis
September 22nd, 2006, 22:39
You don't press X...

You press START while the icon is highlighted.
Most people don't know that.
i kno, i always do tht anyway, btw i gotta press O, not X

hakibou24
September 23rd, 2006, 02:46
great job

scottyboynow
September 23rd, 2006, 11:14
Wicked But Cant Be Bothered With All These Tiffs Maybe If We never Get Homebrew on 2.80 & 2.81 the only hope is a modchip heheheh