PDA

View Full Version : PSPZX81: A Sinclair ZX81 emulator for PSP v1.0.2

zx-81
September 22nd, 2006, 23:53
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspzx81-snap-v102.jpg

Hi All,

Here is a new version (with minor changes) of PSPZX81 the ZX 81 Sinclair emulator for PSP.

*** i would like to thanks Murilo for his feedback and good advices on this emulator ***

What's new in this version :

- Add speed limiter option
- Add background change color option
- Add .81 as a valid program file extention

If you're looking for a manual or documentation for the zx81 itself have a look here :
http://www.zx81kit.com/

If you're looking for games and software have a look here :
ftp://ftp.nvg.ntnu.no/pub/sinclair/

Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.

:)

Enjoy,

Zx.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Video_freak
September 22nd, 2006, 23:57
Thanks Zx! :)

Sterist
September 22nd, 2006, 23:58
zx, take a breather.

wut is this, 101st emu? lol or are u keeping track

JKKDARK
September 22nd, 2006, 23:58
Nice release zx-81, you are amazing :)

Nikolaos
September 23rd, 2006, 00:39
dayum... so many released by u

John Vattic
September 23rd, 2006, 01:22
Thank you zx for keeping old school alive!
:D

The_It
September 23rd, 2006, 04:17
whats a sinclair?

Basil Zero
September 23rd, 2006, 15:33
i've never heard of it either lol

Hawq
September 23rd, 2006, 16:11
whats a sinclair?
Sinclair was a company founded by Clive Sinclair (http://www.nvg.ntnu.no/sinclair/sinclair/sinclair.htm) it produced several good computers such as the ZX80, ZX81, ZX Spectrum (in all but the +3 & one of the +2 forms as they were made after Amstrad bought the computer side of the company). Unfortunatly the company went downhill with some things like the Sinclair C5, a quick google &/or google video search will show you why, but it did bring home computing to many as its computers were cheaper than the rivals, which helped an army of bedroom coders to appear which led to many of the greatest programmers of the 16bit age some of which are still at it today.

mr_nick666
September 24th, 2006, 14:45
Sinclair was a company founded by Clive Sinclair (http://www.nvg.ntnu.no/sinclair/sinclair/sinclair.htm) it produced several good computers such as the ZX80, ZX81, ZX Spectrum (in all but the +3 & one of the +2 forms as they were made after Amstrad bought the computer side of the company). Unfortunatly the company went downhill with some things like the Sinclair C5, a quick google &/or google video search will show you why, but it did bring home computing to many as its computers were cheaper than the rivals, which helped an army of bedroom coders to appear which led to many of the greatest programmers of the 16bit age some of which are still at it today.

Is it just me or does the comment "Whats a Sinclair?" make you feel old!? :( I owned a ZX-81 - it was my first computer! :o

Thank you zx for keeping old school alive!
:D

Yeah.. Thanks ZX :D Educating the youth of today as to where their fancy games consoles originated from! :p

ccdelta
September 28th, 2006, 23:03
ZX-81,

When loading up a game (the games I have end in a ".p", and are somewhere around 5KB in size), I am always facing a "blue screen of death". On the assumption I have good game files, is there something I am doing wrong?

I feel real bad about this, because I usually have no problem in using your programs, but I having trouble this time.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Hawq
September 29th, 2006, 18:39
Is it just me or does the comment "Whats a Sinclair?" make you feel old!? :( I owned a ZX-81 - it was my first computer! :o I feel old anyway regardless of the question, why I can remember when all this were fields.....

zx-81
September 29th, 2006, 19:53
ZX-81,

When loading up a game (the games I have end in a ".p", and are somewhere around 5KB in size), I am always facing a "blue screen of death". On the assumption I have good game files, is there something I am doing wrong?

I feel real bad about this, because I usually have no problem in using your programs, but I having trouble this time.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

May be we see that off line (send me a pm/email) ... It should be an issue with your .p file ...

:)

porchemasi
September 30th, 2006, 18:54
ZX-81, PLEASE MAKE YOUR NEXT PROJECT A SEGA SATURN PORT pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

porchemasi
September 30th, 2006, 18:55
Saturn is more or less an equivelent to neo geo cdz and that runs at 110%

zx-81
October 5th, 2006, 08:11
ZX-81 ....

You send me a pm, but you don't allow others to answer your pm ;)

You can find my email in the readme file ;)