PDA

View Full Version : TGS 2006: Jeanne D'Arc Preview

wraggster
September 23rd, 2006, 11:03
Heres an excerpt

The wait for the first PSP game from Level-5, makers of Dark Cloud and chief collaborators for Dragon Quest VIII, is finally over. After being rumored very early on in the system's lifespan and then officially listed as a secret project for some time after that, the PSP game Level-5 has been hard at work on for so long is here and playable at TGS. The wait seems to have been worth it. Jeanne d'Arc is a luscious and complex Strategy RPG for PSP, easily standing out as one of the best titles here at the show for the portable.

Full article (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/734/734630p1.html)

Tetris999
September 23rd, 2006, 16:32
i dunno if this insults anyone but i would like the game i i was able to play as the english and pawnzor the french lol i hate joan of arc (if it insults you then illl change my post dont go crazy on me just posting whats on my mind)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 23rd, 2006, 22:16
This is a very good stratagy game and i love joan of arc. and Tetris999 i won't flame on you coz im not that kind of guy and i respect other people's opinum.

Video_freak
September 23rd, 2006, 22:22
Hm, this game looks really interesting. I'll have to ckeck it out. :)

crackkills
September 23rd, 2006, 23:26
yes definitly an interesting title, but the option of being two different people or more would be nice

Veskgar
September 24th, 2006, 04:47
This looks like it will be an excellent game. The only other game I can think of that is similar is Generations of Chaos and that game is sort of lacking.