PDA

View Full Version : Gmail Invite!

Cap'n 1time
August 26th, 2004, 14:18
Who ever can answere this question first gets a gmail account!

In theory, what is at the *very* base of all matter in the universe?

1 answere please.

Cap'n 1time
August 26th, 2004, 14:20
Think the quantum theory btw.

And please dont start saying that gmail is evil because they read your email! what kind of moron uses free email to write important emails anyway.

Mental2k
August 26th, 2004, 16:00
energy.

If i'm right can I donate the invite, cause I have gmail and 5 invites already.

Alexvrb
August 26th, 2004, 16:36
And please dont start saying that gmail is evil because they read your email! what kind of moron uses free email to write important emails anyway.They're not evil, but they are out there to make money. So they're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, either. They (for now) archive everything in and out. Not that I care either way.

Mental2k
August 26th, 2004, 17:21
meh i've been usin it for a few moths, and to be honest, i'd never go back to hotmail. So what if they scan ur email, the only difference is they tell you they do it, just because Hotmail dont tell you dont mean they dont do it.

Plus NO spam at all, so far!

Cap'n 1time
August 27th, 2004, 15:57
... no one got it?! quantum foam. oh well, whoever replys to this the quickest gets one!

MetaFox
August 27th, 2004, 17:23
When Sam became a woman in Quantum Leap, and he was in the bathtub filled with bubbles, that must have been Quantum Foam ;)

Alexvrb
August 27th, 2004, 19:20
When Sam became a woman in Quantum Leap, and he was in the bathtub filled with bubbles, that must have been Quantum Foam ;)
Quantum Leap was actually a pretty interesting show. They threw him in some crazy situations...

Kamjin
August 27th, 2004, 19:28
Quantum Foam.. :o My there's blood comming from my ears.. I knew I shouldn't have click the link... man.. nightmares... I can smell the chalk.. and the mix of bad cologne and whiskey. It's not the base of all matter but an interpretation of Q-mechs, and Relativity.. there's also string theory.
The source of all..nothing.. something.. that will become what we assume is everything.. lies prior to the plank era, in what created nothing that became something... or nothing that created something.. or nothing that was nothing until there was something.. or the somthing that always was.. but decided it needed a change..

At the end of the foam era micro black holes caused by strings..waves..loops tearing the "space time" "foam" are what lead to the formation of primary particles... I'm now going to forget this ever happened..

Cap'n 1time
August 28th, 2004, 09:02
Quantum Foam.. :o My there's blood comming from my ears.. I knew I shouldn't have click the link... man.. nightmares... I can smell the chalk.. and the mix of bad cologne and whiskey. It's not the base of all matter but an interpretation of Q-mechs, and Relativity.. there's also string theory.
The source of all..nothing.. something.. that will become what we assume is everything.. lies prior to the plank era, in what created nothing that became something... or nothing that created something.. or nothing that was nothing until there was something.. or the somthing that always was.. but decided it needed a change..

At the end of the foam era micro black holes caused by strings..waves..loops tearing the "space time" "foam" are what lead to the formation of primary particles... I'm now going to forget this ever happened..

alright... whatever dude. go take a nap or something.

meta... did you want the gmail account?

wraggster
August 28th, 2004, 09:19
is that quantom foam stuff harmful to your skin?

Kamjin
August 28th, 2004, 09:21
No.. but when combined with a monotonous prof. it is to the brain..