PDA

View Full Version : Moto Razr V3 question

Elven6
September 23rd, 2006, 17:54
Well I lost my charger and I want to use the computer method of charging it. The thing is the battery is dead so its kinda hard to have it detected and stuff, I have the drivers but I don't know how to install em. Any one have any suggestions?

dejkirkby
September 23rd, 2006, 18:29
I have the L7 SLVR and you don't need drivers. I just use the USB cable.

Elven6
September 23rd, 2006, 19:17
Well its not charging at the moment, I did it a few months ago and it worked but Im reciving diffrent results this time around.

bullhead
September 24th, 2006, 03:09
I tried charging my v3x with usb cable. It didnt work...

dejkirkby
September 26th, 2006, 09:17
You could always buy a new charger from eBay!

Elven6
September 26th, 2006, 22:57
nm I got it working lol

TranceFormer
September 27th, 2006, 06:17
For future reference, if you ever need the drivers or software, go to www.motomodders.net, in their download section. :)

pibs
September 27th, 2006, 06:32
hey u can charge it thru ur pc cuz when i installed my cuzins rzr on his pc it needed a few drivers and sum install program you have to buy or *cough*steal* lol
i think its like $25 or sumthing like that but i found it on limewire.

the thing is they want you buying ringtones and making it as hard as possible for you to get them on your phone for free >< cuz they profits from the ringtone sellers.

FTW! Fight Against the Corporate Machine

treenacurtis
September 28th, 2006, 09:09
i had the same problem with my v3x..
i found a driver, installed it..
but... it doesnt recognize my phone becouse it's torned off.. and it was kind of hard turning it on.. i dont know how i manage to torn on my phone and immdiatly connected it to my computer .. then it worked... even though
it's kind of stupid, such a smart peice of phone cant be charged by usb without driver and it has to be turned on.. this is stupid!