PDA

View Full Version : forum

kezlad
August 12th, 2004, 04:49
who's seen this new forum with loads of stuff to talk about?

kezlad
August 12th, 2004, 04:54
the site is http://gamesnetforum.proboards19.com ace forum.

LyonHrt
August 12th, 2004, 05:20
But....theres only one member!
Its yours isn't it, ok tell us about it, and why we should join up :D

Mental2k
August 12th, 2004, 07:47
Surely if you're pimping it on a DC forum, and it is in some ways a game related forum, shouldn't it have a dreamcast section? Porblem is its very hard to get a random board like this up and goin, dammit, its hard enough to get a board goin even when its attached to somethin else. You get the evil cycle, no users=no posts, no posts=no users. My advice is to let guests post, at least to begin with. Then you build up an environment, people eill want to come back then force registration, people are going to be bothered signing up to a board which has nothing on it. Only a suggestion.

Alex 8)

kezlad
August 13th, 2004, 07:49
any way mental2k i don't come on this forum to read the crap dreamcast bit I use the playstation bit. anyway dreamcast is hardly owned by any one because it's cheap nasty graphics card

kezlad
August 13th, 2004, 07:53
oh yeah you no why there nothing on it because it's new obviously I only just started building it up and promoting it...duh

Mental2k
August 14th, 2004, 09:35
i was ofering friendly advidce from someone who knows. And edit posts to add more info in, stop reposting. Gee this guy's a genius, come onto a DC forum, full of DC users and insult the DC, in the hope they'll come to his forum! Not really a surprise, according to his site theres still only one member. Glad to see he took my advice on letting guests post though.

Oh and Xbox pisses all over the PS2 with its cheap and nasty console.

Hola
August 14th, 2004, 09:46
Childern childern you both have huge penis's, now can you all stop trying to prove it. Thx.

vipor231
August 14th, 2004, 14:01
i love all consoles,dreamcast was great for its time...it outdid anything unfortunally its dead and the only thing keeping it alive is the homebrew games now...

Kamjin
August 14th, 2004, 16:04
I don't uderstand this whole dead thing..
Do consoles suddenly all break at the exact same time?

I'd love to see a study on this phenomenon, if the same rational was applied to houses, cars, and people.. since your car was replaced every year with a new model.. then it's dead as well right?? throw it out, and and buy a new one?? People... well go rent Logan's run..
What is is?? you own serious stock in the sega/sony/nintendo?

To put it nicely.. .MORONS..
and you wonder why people today are riddled with debt.

Mental2k
August 14th, 2004, 16:25
well said kamjin.

Although i thik he means no longer comercially viable, for sega, or sega have stopped producing them.

souLLy
August 14th, 2004, 16:40
If you had difficulty reading the name of the site let me clarify for you...

DCEmu, the DC part standing for DREAMCAST, if you think you are going to encourage anyone to come to your site by coming here and acting like a four year old and badmouthing the main reason the site exists... guess what? I very much doubt you'll be helping your- dead before it starts -forum come to life.

Darksaviour69
August 14th, 2004, 17:10
these console war topic r so pointless..... the BBC Master is the best. 2010 the year of the BBC Master.....u will c!

Mental2k
August 14th, 2004, 17:26
these console war topic r so pointless..... the BBC Master is the best. 2010 the year of the BBC Master.....u will c!

Too true

vipor231
August 17th, 2004, 09:23
thanks mental2k that is what i meant i mean the production of it has stopped...its not dead dead i mean the production is dead and nobody is making games for it anymore besides the homebrew scene

Mental2k
August 19th, 2004, 12:00
looks like this guy's forum is dead in the water though, funny, i'm think i'm the biggest poster apart from him.

Chanka
August 19th, 2004, 15:16
take it to church ;)

ace
August 22nd, 2004, 11:14
I gotta feel bad for the guy though. Dead forums aren't fun.

Mental2k
August 22nd, 2004, 14:40
I think it'd have worked better, if he'd started smaller, got some of his mates to help, and not been so damn rude.