PDA

View Full Version : TGS 2006: Kingdom of Paradise 2: Busouden preview

wraggster
September 24th, 2006, 11:30
Heres an Excerpt;

Kingdom of Paradise was something of a love-hate affair for a few gamers -- its structured combat of pre-chained attack moves and its slow start turned many away, but those who stayed through it seemed to have loved how it unfolded. Sony Computer Entertainment and Climax Japan are expanding the adventure with a new chapter in what we hope is an ongoing series for the portable, adding new characters and even more gorgeous graphics for the second game.

Kingdom of Paradise 2 switches out the wimpy-looking fellow of the first game for a muscle-bound blond fighter, who is accompanied by a whispy young girl battle in this fantasical world of danger and magic. As before, the guy is the heavy lifter of the team, smashing enemies with his axe-staffs and swords while the girl conjures magic. You can switch between the two characters on the fly, allowing the CPU to take over the character you need least to take specific action in a given situation. New to the sequel are a whole bunch of new girls besides your main squeeze -- at various points in the game, you can switch partners with some fierce-looking babes (one a wicked-looking women in black who had moves that make your head spin, another a delicate woman with many magics to cast.)

Full Article at IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/734/734957p1.html)

JD/
September 24th, 2006, 13:53
I loved playing this game i hope they dont rush the sequel and bring new ideas to it that are enjoyable.

Basil Zero
September 24th, 2006, 15:29
Man, i need to get the first game!

JKKDARK
September 24th, 2006, 17:27
agh I can't wait for this game, looks great :)

bakapsp21
September 25th, 2006, 06:25
nice, looks good indeed

KoP1 is great..except for the english voiceover..
hope they leave option for jap voice in KoP2, it will be perfect :D

Cloud_35
September 25th, 2006, 20:38
The battle system was pretty innovator in the first one.

But the voices... (aaaaaagghhh...)