PDA

View Full Version : Can a kind person make me a sig/avatar?

Yessy2952
September 24th, 2006, 18:16
Well first of all,Hi 2 all. Some of you may know me some of you may don't. Well I have no idea how to use photoshop,I was wondering if someone can make me a Sig. and a avatar for me. Like..with my name on it Yessy2952 Keep in mind that I am a female and I like pink/babyblue stuff (Not guy/toys/truck stuff) Well in return the thing I can do is put your name in my sig. and thank you very much LOL.
Well thanks guys. If there are any newbiews that need help on there 1.5 psp or 2.80 feel free to pm me. I can help the best I can.

Thanks and have a great day lol

Yessy
Yessy2952 is online now Quote this post in a PM Edit/Delete Message

the catalyst
October 3rd, 2006, 23:33
I won't claim that 'm the best with Photoshop, but im willing to give it a shot.

What did you have in mind?... I mean besides pink/babyblue? Any theme in particular? Perhaps a game character, or any special font? Any details are appreciated.

The Catalyst

1stvinicius
October 4th, 2006, 16:56
I could give it a try too but, as the catalyst said, what kind of theme would you like to have on your avatar?

Would I have the pleasure to view a pic of you in retribution?

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 17:01
Just pm me with a link of what you want and i will do it using corel PSP only the best program alive. or you can email it to me also and i second 1stvinicius retribution request. LOL
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7003/avatardk9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8718/sigat6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

1stvinicius
October 4th, 2006, 17:43
Just pm me with a link of what you want and i will do it using corel PSP only the best program alive. or you can email it to me also and i second 1stvinicius retribution request. LOL

I dont know why Acidburn, but I dont feel surprised with the fact that your wife keeps her eyes on you, making sure you're not teasing girls at your work..http://www.arcadeathome.com:8080/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif.

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 18:03
Nice one i even forgot i said something like that. But in all reality i wouldnt ever cheat on mi blond hair blue eye bom shell of a wife. Hey i just got a new manager for mi office so i have less to do and im bore all the time. but oh well what you think of the pink pic. It burn mi eyes trying to use thoes pink colors

1stvinicius
October 4th, 2006, 20:30
Are you in trouble with your keyboard (what the f.. is 'mi'?) You just got nice skills on photoshop.

I could post some ideas but right now I prefer to wait...

Tetris999
October 7th, 2006, 20:20
ha ha ha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LOL this is so funny!

1stvinicius
October 7th, 2006, 22:47
ha ha ha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LOL this is so funny!

Guess we have another spammer, Wragster....:rolleyes: In fact, I believe this 999 kid is that Yessy.

What do you think?

Tetris999
October 7th, 2006, 23:07
eh no im just reading this and i thought it was funny mr spammer psssht check emails dawg and no im not spammin

I cant believe theres a rule of expressing youreself

I think acid burn is cool cuz he makes sigs for everyone
its prettycool but this one went to waste though :p :p

1stvinicius
October 8th, 2006, 01:34
eh no im just reading this and i thought it was funny mr spammer psssht check emails dawg and no im not spammin

I cant believe theres a rule of expressing youreself

I think acid burn is cool cuz he makes sigs for everyone
its prettycool but this one went to waste though :p :p

So if you're not the girl (?) then forget it. I just thought it could be you because she has just one post and after all the posts you came up with that big lol...;)

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 01:58
Hey, since I'm new here...what is the size limit for sigs on this forum?

Going on the theme presented by 1stvinicius and Acidburn05 (btw great job guys)

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6895/yessy1xj3.gif

@Yessy, lol, I bet you never thought you'd have so many to choose from :p Feel free to PM me w/ any images you want used in the sig/avatar
Very nice i like it.

1stvinicius
October 8th, 2006, 02:13
Hey, since I'm new here...what is the size limit for sigs on this forum?

Going on the theme presented by 1stvinicius and Acidburn05 (btw great job guys)

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6895/yessy1xj3.gif

@Yessy, lol, I bet you never thought you'd have so many to choose from :p Feel free to PM me w/ any images you want used in the sig/avatar

Well done, i think its even better than the one I created and deleted. I just felt I should delete mine because Im feeling that Yessy is/has one of these things:

1) Spammer action.
2) She waited so much that she decided to not come here anymore

Malksta
October 8th, 2006, 20:31
I think she forget about this thread :p

and did you also notice she didn't post at all except for this thread?.

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 11:25
I totaly agree. Maibe someone Ffing around

dejkirkby
October 9th, 2006, 11:30
Acidburn you could make me a gorillaz sig if you wanted. Thanks in advance.

the catalyst
October 10th, 2006, 01:37
Thx for the compliments guys :).

Well done, i think its even better than the one I created and deleted. I just felt I should delete mine because Im feeling that Yessy is/has one of these things:

1) Spammer action.
2) She waited so much that she decided to not come here anymore
Yeah, I deleted mine too, because I saw yours was missing. I figured it was a good time to abandon ship on this one. She did only post once, so it could be a spammer

Acidburn you could make me a gorillaz sig if you wanted. Thanks in advance.
Im always willing to make sigs and avatars for anyone who wants one just PM me with any images/details.;)

ACID
October 14th, 2006, 08:34
Same goes here i will give ti a go at it as well im not the greates but im not the worse eather. Im just trying to learn my new programe witch is way easyer then my last PSP XI and works great

the catalyst
October 14th, 2006, 17:55
I think we should make a thread, where people can post what they want/any images in their sigs, and I (we?) can post the actual sig after making it.

Same goes here i will give it a go at it as well im not the greates but im not the worst either
Me neither. I've only had photoshop for a month now, so I'm still learning how to get really good.

acn010
October 14th, 2006, 18:17
i can also help on making signature for people :)

ACID
October 17th, 2006, 11:13
Well im learning all over with Corel PSP XI i used to use photoshop so any tips that i might not know will be great. Im currently creating new brushes and swatches. LOL well i made like 200 brushes already.

V3N0M
October 17th, 2006, 12:22
WOW A GIRL!!! lol Never thought I’d see the day. jk May I ask you what got you into gaming and homebrew? Because I want to try to get my girl friend to play games other than Super Mario. lol I guess Mario is the lady’s man. Well anyways i havn't seen you around here before so welcome to DCemu and I hope you enjoy the site.

Tetris999
November 10th, 2006, 23:03
you do know that this is a very old thread

I am the JMAN yay!

Roxas
November 15th, 2006, 07:49
Guess she forgot about this thread......Lol